Evacuation Details

A while back, this thread was created

Since then I have tried to expand the list, but due to the RNG nature of the display, I have been unable to make much progress. If anyone plays evacuation, could you please screenshot the paragraph and post it below? It will appear in the top left.

Defend
Monster: The sea of Monsters overwhelm the dropship, decimating the human presence on Shear. Stragglers remain with no hope of survival.
Hunters: Filled with colonists, the evacuation ship dives into Cherenkov space, taking the survivors to safety.

Aviary
Hunters ???
Monster: Predatory, prehistoric birds swarm across the planet, aiding the Monsters in their conquest.

Fusion Plant
Hunters: NORDITA quickly abandons their strategy of powering colonies with a single, massive, fusion plant. Colonies are refitted with many smaller plants, making them less vulnerable should one fall.
Monster: Without power, the survivors are easily picked off by the horde of Monsters.

Colonial Water and Power
Hunters: Weeks later, the colonists arrive on St. George’s World, shares intact, and begin anew.
Monster: Without fresh water or power, many die well before the Monsters reach their settlements.

King’s Fort
Hunters: ???
Monster: ???

Salvetron Industries

New Calico

Broken Hill Mine
Monster: Without the Mine, the colonists who remain behind are unable to manufacture weapons or defensive systems, and are quickly eaten.

Broken Hill Foundry

Refueling Tower
Monster: Without refueling towers, the survivors are isolated in small pockets across Shear, unable to help each other.
Hunters: Emboldened by their success in trapping a Goliath at the refueling tower, colonists build more and better Monster traps for their next world.

Weather Control
Monster: With the weather control station destroyed, conditions for the survivors become progressively unlivable.

The Dam
Hunters: Throughout the Arm, colonists refit their hydroelectric dam with independent generators, to keep defensive perimeters up should the dam fail.

Rendering Plant
Monster: The colonization of The Arm grinds to a halt as NORDITA finds it more and more difficult to entice new colonists.

Wraith Trap
Monster: Ebonstar’s attempts to reverse engineer the Wraith’s translocation ability fail, and all evidence of their experiments disappear into the deserts of Shear.

Distillery
Monster: The stores of scent-masking chemicals that might aid the survivors lie destroyed in the wreckage of the distillery.

Barracks

Armory

Orbital Drill

Meblab

What if the monsters aren't the bad guys?

Nice! I love the little bits of info each one gives.

Good job!!

I know the Hunter BH Mine scenario is something about the remaining colonists restarting it for a fighting chance or something like that.

That’s all I’ve got though :stuck_out_tongue:

@Matthew, is there an official list of these? I’ve been trying to collect them all, but some have given me results for maps that I didn’t even play and occasionally none at all.

Here’s the official list. Took me a little while to dig it up!

THE DAM

Hunters Win

Filled with colonists, the evacuation ship dives into Cherenkov space taking the survivors to safety.

Throughout the Arm, colonists refit their hydroelectric dam with independent generators, to keep defensive perimeters up should the dam fail.

Monster Wins

The sea of Monsters overwhelm the dropship, decimating the human presence on Shear. Stragglers remain with no hope of survival.

Without fresh water or power, many die well before the Monsters reach their settlements.

ARMORY

Hunters Win

Filled with colonists, the evacuation ship dives into Cherenkov space taking the survivors to safety.

Using the data from the Fall of Shear, Commander Park issues the order: Decommission all anti-pirate weaponry and refit EbonStar troops with new anti-behemoth weaponry, gear and training.

Monster Wins

The sea of Monsters overwhelm the dropship, decimating the human presence on Shear. Stragglers remain with no hope of survival.

With their armory on Shear destroyed, EbonStar begins withdrawing its presence from other worlds, leaving them to fend for themselves.

WRAITH TRAP

Hunters Win

Meanwhile in a secret hold within the ship, EbonStar scientists continue their attempts to reverse-engineer the Wraith’s translocation ability, hoping to use the Monster’s abilities against it in a future battle.

Monster Wins

EbonStar’s attempts to reverse-engineer the Wraith’s translocation ability fail, and all evidence of their experiments disappear into the deserts of Shear .

WEATHER CONTROL

Hunters Win

The weather control tower keeps the magnetic storms at bay, allowing the safe launch of the ship.

Monster Wins

With the weather control tower destroyed, conditions for the survivors become progressively unlivable.

REFUELING TOWER

Hunters Win

Emboldened by their success in trapping a Goliath at the refueling tower, colonists build more and better Monster traps for their next world.

Monster Wins

Without refueling towers, the survivors are isolated in small pockets across Shear, unable to help each other.

FUSION PLANT

Hunters Win

NORDITA quickly abandons their strategy of powering colonies with a single, massive, fusion plant. Colonies are refitted with many smaller plants, making them less vulnerable should one fall.

Monster Wins

Without power, the survivors are easily picked off by the horde of Monsters.

AVIARY

Hunters Win

Those stragglers left behind quickly learn that swarming birds indicate a nearby Monster.

Monster Wins

Predatory, prehistoric birds swarm across the planet, aiding the Monsters in their conquest.

DISTILLERY

Hunters Win

Scent masking spray, proven effective against the Monsters, becomes standard issue for colonists and security in the Far Arm.

Monster Wins

The stores of scent-masking chemicals that might aid the survivors lie destroyed in the wreckage of the distillery.

MEDLAB

Hunters Win

Salveron begins mass producing the generyst healing-beam tech and mass distributing it to colonists in the Arm.

Monster Wins

Without the rare algae, native to Shear, that powers Salveron’s Generyst technology, colonists throughout the arm find themselves unable to afford the medbays and autodocs that make the frontier viable.

BARRACKS

Hunters Win

A substantive contingent of EbonStar agents travel with the colonists, eager for another crack at the Monsters and certain they will not fail again.

Monster Wins

Their barracks annihilated, EbonStar breaks its contract with NORDITA and withdraws all military support in the Arm.

RENDERING PLANT

Hunters Win

Weeks later, the colonists arrive on St George’s World, shares intact, and begin anew.

Monster Wins

The colonization of the Arm grinds to a halt as NORDITA finds it more and more difficult to entice new colonists.

ORBITAL DRILL

Hunters Win

The orbiting drill is captured by the departing ship, to be used as another line of defense on their new world.

Monster Wins

The orbiting drill, capable of punching a hole in the planet’s crust, sits useless above Shear, its control center demolished.

Thank you!

Don’t mind me, bookmarking this post…

I never understood why these two lines-

-always repeat for each map. It made my quest to unlock each one so difficult. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: Just noticed, where’s Bhm and Bhf?

The endings explain what happens. Each Hunter ending assumes the colonists make it to safety, so they all begin with “Filled with colonists…”

And then they explain how the story might have turned out different based on which maps you won or lost on.

Nice choice of words there. :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, just so you won’t forget, what are the ones for Broken Hill Mine and Broken Hill Foundry?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I don’t think there are any.

Really? I’m not sure about Foundry, but there’s definitely some for the Mine.
Goes something like this.

There’s definitely a monster one for the Mine, but I don’t know about the rest.

I just read this again and noticed this, why poor behemoth? :cry:

I like how this seems to paint what happens on Shear as a prelude to a larger conflict.

The Monsters may be able to adapt, but I’d bet they would have a far harder time taking a world where Humanity is ready for them.

Surely they are capable of far more than a small squad of ace Hunters and an Ebonstar detachment that was both unprepared and under equipped for the problem.

:lazarus_2: : The Lazarus device is ready!

The Foundry lies dormant, it’s machines cannot be fixed. Those remaining on Shear are doomed.