I would really like to know if there is going to be ANY plans on fixing actual bugs. After 3 months, some things should have been looked at and not being “put” on the already long list of things to fix.
- Why are people disconnecting from the game while having 100% stable internet connection?
- Why does the game still crash for so many people on PC?
- Also, why is it that the game startup takes so long that when you disconnect from your team, you cannot get back in before the matchmaking already found someone to replace you. Giving awkward situations asking them to leave.
- Why is it that people still get stuck in the drop ship, even more likely after a match-restart?
- Why is it that the monster can actually outvote a 4 man hunter team when they encounter gamebreaking bugs…?
- I can understand the mechanic against trolling teams, but it is pretty gamebreaking because of the current bugs.
- Or let players type or choose a reason for a restart if needed.
- Why are bodies still falling through the ground, even though the developers have noticed it very early?
- Why is it that Lazarus still barely can revive people who died in water?
- Why does it take so long to fix Daisy’s AI to make her not-so-stupid at times
- Seriously it’s the most unreliable dog ever, try to dust tag, or tranq the monster and see how Daisy is just fooling around at times. Reviving with Lazarus alive… not reviving the last player as a last suicide act, not reviving any player at all, just standing there “POINT”. Running around like a confused Nomad, howling when still following the monster in the right direction…
- Why do the hunters still get matched up against a bot monster while the monster doesn’t get to play against a bot hunter team?
- Don’t waist our time playing against a bot that dies at the third minute stage 1
- Why is it that you cannot play/train monster when you actually want to play monster, and get teamed up as a hunter…
- And vice versa ofc. Trying to play as a hunter, and get selected as a monster. I’d REALLY like to be put in a Que for a role if I actually want to play it. Wasting my time not getting what I want is just becoming stupid. This week I wanted to play 1 monster match. Took me 10 games, and 40 minutes getting into hunter lobbies, leaving, trying again. I try to play medic once, get picked as monster…
- Why does wildlife spawn so late in custom games with wildlife population on normal?
- Why does it take so many actions to get something done in custom games? It feels like basic 2004 interaction design. Random maps, being able to change map right after a match without backing out 4 screens…
Some of these things can be done in a matter of hours, some take a few day’s, some might take an actual month. We are seeing too little, too slow. If you release a 60 dollar game and act like it’s an AAA titel, then treat it like it is. Seeing 10 balance changes and a few code changes every month is a little slim.
I can understand that making new maps, characters, ranked matchmaking etc takes time. Some of these things though need to have some serious priority now. There is not a single day that you can play without any of these bugs happening in the game. Even Skyrim with 100+ mods runs more stable at times.