ESL Tournamment Grand Final Winner here, would love to answer any questions

Hiya guys! Sorry for the sir-brag-a-lot headline, thought it would grab heads. :blush: I was browsing through the forums, looking at players offering advice or answers to questions and I thought I’d help out if I could. Here are my “credentials” I guess? I saw people asking for proof of skill so here ya go.

• I’ve played in the Closed Alpha, and everything since then. I have been playing in the ESL almost since it started and I have also played in the DGL.

• I started with team Shear Excellence as co-founder, player and manager/leader.

• I was asked by Hard on You to sub in for a team member and play for them in the monthly Grand Finals which we won.

• I have had hours upon hours of gameplay with developers, been able to really understand the game thanks to them.

@Insane_521 doesn’t think I suck completely haha.

• I am in this ESL broadcast somewhere with team Hard on You http://www.twitch.tv/esl_evolve/b/645731990 I don’t have any personal highlights from my stream but I could supply some if you want.

But yeah, I have gotten to play a lot of the game, I am not the best at but I have been around for a lot of theory crafting and been able to talk to the best and brightest. If you have questions, fire away :smile:

Hijacking this thread. Ask me questions instead :sunglasses:

Wibaki pls

No NightBot here :sunglasses:

This is what EOU does eh? Troll forum posts looking for credit cards and social security pin numbers eh?

I guess you could say they’re trying to put their eyes on you. :sunglasses:

Sorry.

^ Hahahaha

But in all seriousness. Shazz is pretty cool but he does like to think he’s #1 Cabot :smile:

Our eyes are on this thread.

REALLY?I MADE THIS REPLY IN ANOTHER THREAD AND BOTH ARE FLAGGED?IS THIS TWITCH CHAT WITH A NIGHTBOT?

I thought this was America?

No this is Europe.

You can’t imagine how relevant this picture is.I am actually from Greece Sparta…

Lol very convienent… Sadly I’m just a lonely, american memer :frowning: