Epic Dodgeball Tournament

I just witnessed the most awesome dodgeball tournament ever. My team didn’t win(we almost did), but we had the best plays of the whole thing. I think we had those amazing plays and the epic moments because of our mascot. The bloody Illuminati. @Quirkly thank you for your help almighty one. :blush:

Ascension, the real champions.

Yii  

I play in a league in Ontario. We’re called

C U Next Thursday

The shirts are NOT safe for work haha

Can haz shirt picturez? :smiley:

That is like the only one I have atm. Save it.

No no, I mean @srvng21bscts. :stuck_out_tongue: Said they were NSFW and now I’m curious.

Oh. Ha. Sorry. Casual me : messing stuff up.

Its because
C
U
Next
Thursday…yep…naughty naughty

…Okay, I don’t get this one, too obscure. You have a PM group chat with me. Explain plox. :stuck_out_tongue:

I dun diddly done it

I don’t get it… And I don’t think I want to know… @_@

No, you don’t. :stuck_out_tongue:

You’ll understand when you’re older

“(Stage Three) Oh… Great… (Fuck!)” - Abe

“Alright then!” - Caira

Is that everyone’s response to everything?

And of course I will.

EDIT : @Quirkly Now I feel like I’m 8 years old, thanks xD

It’s not a very good response. My teen classes are more…knowledgeable on this subject than I am. I have like ten years on them.

Age is irrelevant.

“Old men tend to forget what thought was like in their youth; they forget the quickness of the mental jump, the daring of the youthful intuition, the agility of the fresh insight. They become accustomed to the more plodding varieties of reason, and because this is more than made up by the accumulation of experience, old men think themselves wiser than the young.”

Age is simply the accumulation of information. Some people accumulate more, some less. You can have more intelligent younger generations that the older ones. Keep your mind sharp, and keep studying. People tend to believe they should stop learning when they age, because they are already “wise”. Younger individuals have more potential than older individuals to learn. You’ll learn what that means, and more. ^.-

Wow. Alright.

Understood.

:bucket_salute:

Simply act as though the youth do. Continue to learn.
The older generations believe the youth to be under them. Clouds your mind, and is the pitfall of intelligence.

I’ve had so many bring up my age, and act as though that means they’re much more intelligent than I am. It’s quite humorous, those are the types of people that are typically unintelligent. They believe them above others, so they don’t see the need for growth. Don’t be that person. ^.^

That’s me!

Yep. That’s people who are older. :S

I respect my elders and all. I would never be rude to an adult.

I know some people like that lol

Never was, never will be. :bucket_salute:

That’s it then a lady winking all old schools