Entering Pro Play?

Hi guys. I’m a PS4 player, and I play trapper. My Griffin is top 10 in the world for PS4, and last I checked I somehow climbed to top 50 with Crow while I was messing around with him. I know the rankings really don’t mean much because they’re based almost exclusively on the number of wins a person has, but I think I have the skills to try to enter the evolve esports that the devs and the community are trying to foster. I just don’t really know how to do that.

I realize I might have to swap over to PC, which is fine, but what would be the steps I need to take to form/find a team and give it a shot? I couldn’t find much on the web, so I’m turning to you guys for help. I really appreciate any advice, so thank you in advance for any help you guys can give. Hope to see you on Shear sometime :smile:

• Linly86

All I’m going to say is, unless you have played with a proper pre-made and gone up against some great monster players (especially before the T4 update), then don’t start counting your chickens too soon and thinking you’re a potential e-sports pro, especially if you’re saying “but I think I have the skills” as opposed to just “I have the skills”. :wink: