Enjoying Evolve

Welcome to the forums! Enjoy yer stay :3
This game is probably one of the best I’ve played. Second most played game, I have about 600+ hours recorded (Dota 2 is my first most played on steam, with 2.9k hours.)
I’ve made so many friends through this game. ;w;

5 Likes

I joined about a week ago and haven’t been able to play since school and work but yesterday I played all daaaaayy!!! Honestly the best hopefully I put a bunch of hours in this game.

1 Like

Shame that you mentioned console, I would have added you on PC otherwise :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Aww man, I have it for PS4 so if other people want to play I’m here. I’ve heard that’s it’s hard to play on PC as a monster.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community, we’re glad to have you here :slight_smile:

Use this if you have any questions about the forum.
Do you have any questions about the game that I could answer?

1 Like

Eeh… That’s more because the playerbase on PC has a little more control over their characters as hunters, so it makes it a little trickier for monsters. I believe that it’s a tad more balanced on consoles due to the whole sensitivity restrictions on the controllers and whatnot, but don’t take my word for it. XD

My PSN is in my profile, feel free to add me if you wish.

I don’t see it?

I don’t really have any questions, I’ve seen all the little forums and have been on here for like 2 days :smile:

I just want to be part of the community and talk to people that play the game.
I’ll add you after work because I got to go soon.

He still doesn’t see it! NOOOOOOO!

I don’t see it?

I don’t see it?

Welcome newcomer! Be sure to check out this topic:

:smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks haha

1 Like

You just got your basic user trust level!

I’ve been loving medic, I’ve been playing Val and I’m trying hard to unlock her Val Elite Skin it’s hard and time consuming though haha but I love it.

3 Likes

I’ll put my psn in my about me page

You should try Rogue Val, she’s awesome!!

Also, welcome to the forums!!! :bucket_cute:

Hit me with a friend request:demonhunter1245.

1 Like

A little late, but welcome to the forums! :smiley:

1 Like