Elite Poll

Just wondering which characters are the least elited. After about a week I’ll add a second poll to see which part of the least elited characters is the least elited.

Which Assault characters do you not have elited?

• Markov
  • Blitz Markov
  • Hyde
  • Parnell
  • Torvald
  • Lennox

0 voters

Which Trapper characters do you not have elited?

• Maggie
  • Wasteland Maggie
  • Griffin
  • Abe
  • Crow
  • Jack

0 voters

Which Medic characters do you not have elited?

• Val
  • Rogue Val
  • Lazarus
  • Caira
  • Slim
  • Emet

0 voters

Which Support characters do you not have elited?

• Hank
  • Tech Sgt. Hank
  • Bucket
  • Cabot
  • Sunny
  • Kala

0 voters

Which Monster characters do you not have elited?

• Goliath
  • Meteor Goliath
  • Kraken
  • Elder Kraken
  • Wraith
  • Behemoth
  • Gorgon

0 voters

I was secretly crying crying because I have all hunters elited.

I need to elite 5 of the monsters though.

I’m 80% to eliting Goliath, Wraith, and Abe. I have Meaty, Kraken, Bob, and Hyde elite.

the only one i didnt hv elited are Rogue-Val, Meteor and Elder

Have them all cept Meteor and Gorgon-Hardly play them.

EKraken, Gorgon, Jack, Kala, Rogue Val, Emet, and Blitz. Most of these are close to finishing.

I need one mine proc on Blitz amd he’s done.

Maybe the pole should include the last characters you elited for us that have them all?

This is an interesting set of polls to look at! No surprise Hyde is the absolute lowest out of all of them, with Goliath in second. I’m more surprised that Abe is elited more than Maggie, especially Wasteland whose masteries are all damage. :hushed:

Only characters I’ve got left to elite are Blitz Markov, Rogue Val, Emet, Tech Sgt. Hank, Sunny, and Kala.

After wasting hours of my life eliting Gorgon (fuck that 3-star Spider Trap) some of the conditions for the elite status on other characters have really got me dragging my feet with these last few characters.

Particularly Emet and Kala.

I’m hung on Emets respawn beacon and basically any character masteries that rely on other people.

Blitz relies on the monster to be stupid to finish, Emet relies on people dying and the monster taking pity. Kala requires nothing short of an act of god…

I just need 3 star elite on all Hank’s gear, Sunny’s booster and drone and Cabot’s rail gun. So close!

Came here to vote. I have been disappointed :frowning:

I was kinda disappointed how there wasn’t an option to indicate whether or not you’d elited all of them.

Why isn’t there a I have unlocked them all option? If I could downvote you for this I would.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/59876389.jpg

@Azmi_Anuar, @StartSwimming, @Sepiablitz
I considered that about an hour after I initially posted, but it won’t let me add new options. @Buckets_Sentry_Gun, could you add a ‘I’ve elited them all’ option to each poll?

P.S. Excellent choice of image Azmi.

Unfortunately we can’t change them after the initial 5 minutes.

Ah. I got that notice, but the addendum implied that mods/leaders could change them.

I can’t seem to finish Gorgon’s elite :confused:

Solo Arena, 5 rounds, S3. Max out spider trap.

it should be super easy now that the spiders are faster, just kill the assault first.

play in BHM, Caira+sunny+Maggie, cooldown reduction, high wildlife