Elite Crow- no escape

Stasis Gun is the only Trapper control which can’t be broken or moved away from. Throw on the 10% duration, and Monster is consistently dead at Stage 1. lol :pensive:

If you can catch him/her before he/she evolves, and it’s not a monster that can negate it with traversal, like Goliath. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s an annoying kit tool, we know. O.o
Just try to avoid stage 1. :smile:

Leaps only take you so far. The distance Hunters can close while slowed is significantly greater than the Stamina recharge time. In any case, only applies to Goliath on a suitable large map. Any Monster is forced into a ‘all in’ situation. Adding Val to the team only hastens your demise.

Just got out of a few games with Kraken vs Hank, Val, Crow, and Torvald. And Goliath vs Cabot, Val, Crow, and Torvald. You need to break line of sight a lot in order to get away. Also when I played in games with Sunny, take advantage of the fact that they just separated themselves from the group.

Shin buddy, I got to ask why you use so many face-thingies.

Why not? It’s a habit I have from MMO’s.

Eh, it’s fine. I was just wondering if there is reasoning behind it.

Shows how I reacted to your post.

You mean the rant one?

Just about every post.

Because you cannot break Crow’s stasis I think that they should add a very tiny bit of damage with it so that it puts the monster into combat, making their stamina recharge faster.

I don’t really face that many Crow’s… people don’t seem to be choosing him with nearly the frequency I was originally expecting

crow is meh

griffin>everything