EA Screw Up Battlefront DLC Heroes! & Cover Change For Doom?

I Did A Video On How EA Once Again Has Screwed Up On Star Wars Battlefront DLC Heroes And Doom May Be Getting Brand New Cover Art Hopefully =D

Hope You Enjoy If You Check It Out

Well that’s disappointing.

I’m Not Happy Either XD

Like… Those ***“Heroes”***?!

just so painful , EA just tying their own noose

Greedo I can understand somewhat, but who the heck is the rebel hero?
Where’s Obi Won, Chewy, Lando, etc.?

DLC packs 4 5 and 6 :stuck_out_tongue:

yep no doubt the bastards will do that!

I bet EA could make more money if they put them in 1 or 2 o3 3. :wink:

I’m not really interested in Doom anymore. It sounded cool, but the more recent trailer made it look like a QTE melee game and that isn’t what I remember from Doom :stuck_out_tongue:

He’s Called Nien Nunb, And For Me These Are Lesser Heroes They Should Of Been Free, But As I Said They Are Very Limited To What Villains They Can Choose The Fools

The really fun part is that EA makes over $1 Billion a year on extra content sales alone, they could be selling it for 75% off and still be making staggering amounts on it

He’s literally in the movies once for about 5 seconds and only says one unintelligible line in an alien language, so of course he’s got to be a hero in the game

^^ This Guy =D He Gets It

If they included prequel and future content like Darth Maul and Kylo Ren? Yeah, I think so too.

I would actually like the pure Original Trilogy theme if Dice did it right. It wouldn’t have bothered me as much as most others seem to.

And Get The Right Voice Actors Back Or Just Rip Lines From The Films.

Yeah, Vader in particular sounded quite awful.

Ahahaha Just Thought About That Yeah So Bad XD

I don’t see the sense in acting like the prequels don’t exist. Yes, I know they weren’t as good as the original or current trilogy but good God there were cool characters. Darth Maul, Mace Windu, Qui-Gon Jinn, Jar Jar Binks ;), etcetera.

Hell you could even do Yoda or Darth Tyrannus, Anakin, Obi-Wan, etcetera.

I find it kinda cheesy how a few film lines are thrown in there just for the lolz. Taunting as Luke can play the “I am a jedi like my father before me.” line from Episode 6. It’s cheesy and just makes it bad.