E3 Tourney day 3...?

Ummmm sooo… after about 3 days of constantly searching I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s in the dark depths of the internet right now… @_@ can’t find the footage of the last day tourney. I went to get my 2nd cat well Kitten… will post pics of it’s cuteness if someone links or tells me where I can find it. I cannot find it via Youtube, random sites of E3 coverage, not even Ign has it. Please halp, also I cannot stress how much I’ve been looking forward to this game. I am a beast at these types of games and you shall see me in the competitive scene. :stuck_out_tongue: Very confident haha. I’ve been around the forums for at least two weeks lurking. If Plaff or Slinkyguy comment here then hurry up and give them a medal or something for forum activity haha.

I’ll have a look for you now, I’m sure I’ve watched it on YouTube somewhere. Stay tuned

I think this is it, although I’m pretty sure some footage is missing

Well, they say “Day 3” but I’m not sure if it’s really day 3, neither it’s all matches… But you can try !

Edit : Damn… few seconds too late… :grilled:

Beat you to it :stuck_out_tongue:

Are you like an admin or something Plaff? LOL You’re errywhere.

I have already seen nerdist. @_@ lol I’ll keep looking after DH today.

Nah, I just have a lot of free time and enjoy being part of the forums :slight_smile: