DXGI_DEVICE_HUNG and HUNT 2.0

Addressing this issue simply because this error makes your game crash, therefore adding lose to new scoreboard, taking away more points than you get when you are winning a match (+8-12 pts for a win, -25 for a loss). And restricting you from the game exponentially. First time this error made me wait for ~70 seconds, next error within 40 minutes gave me an 800 seconds penalty. Is there any possible way of resolving such an issue? If this thing will continue to happen, then I would be forced to quit this game, since waiting for 800 seconds between matches is just… ridiculous.

It baffles me that the game can’t differentiate between a disconnection error and a ragequit.

Actually scratch that, it obviously can otherwise it wouldn’t be able to show the DEVICE HUNG error in the first place.
I vote for this to be changed. I don’t think players can’t purposefully cause such an error anyway in order to quit without penalty, so why bother punishing people that can’t help it?

I cannot believe a stricter penalty system was implemented without this crash being fixed. It has been around for quite awhile now.

That is what I got. 2 losses because of the game crash. And in both occasions I got time penalty and points loss for “leaving” the game in process.

I also got 2 losses because of the game crash. It’s basically unplayable atm due to the crash and time penalty.

Any comments from devs?

They working on it. I had a couple of Devs on stream 2 days ago and trust me, they heard me raging about it. I’m still mid silver, because I had ~10DHE on that day. I should be in another division because I think, I’m not that bad.
Be patient, I would send them my PC because it crashes so many times but, like I said, be patient.

OP if it makes you feel better at least this odd bug didn’t happen to you lol. Hopefully a fix is coming for the crashes soon.