Dropship hunter position

I am not sure if I am making this up or not but when the game first came out, I always it was (Left-Right) Assault, Trapper, Support, Medic. Now, support and medic switched places. I swear it was like that before, like a long time ago.

Well I never played the alpha or beta, so I wouldn’t know. I would think its been the same though.

Here’s one of @MaddCow’s big alpha videos (hope you don’t mind me linking your videos maddcow). Skip to 56:50.

The order is the same as it’s always been.

I don’t mind you posting a video from back then. However, I don’t see a vid or a link in your post :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes you do. :slightly_smiling:

I’m tired, I’ll use that as an excuse.

The joys of being a scrublord back then :stuck_out_tongue: That being said, I think I fanboi the first time I play Goliath, Kraken and Wraith in all of my games.

I think everyone did to be fair. :smile:

Nope, in character Select it’s that but reversed but in dropship the Assault and Support are always on the ends, Medic is always next to Support and Trapper is always next to Assault. Always has and always will be :slightly_smiling:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.