Drop ship Movie quotes

i thought this be fun.

Do you know any Movie Quotes that would fit well when the hunters have their conversation just before jump?

well, here ya chance.

My favorite quote from a movie would be from aliens, when the marines were leaving their Spaceship.

Hudson: We’re on an express elevator to hell! Going DOWN! drop ship launchees Whoo-hoo!

All I can think of once they jump is LEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYY JEEEEEENKIIIINNNNSSSSSSSS

Yeah Get some! Full metal jacket

I came to kick ass and chew bubble gum… And I’m all out of bubble gum.

Out there, beyond that fence, everything that crawls, flies or squats in the mud wants to kill you and eat your eyes for jujubes.

Imagine Cabot delivering that line. :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s party time! P, A, R, T, Why? Because I gotta!

Caira, “I shall call him squishy. And he shall be mine. And he shall be MY Squishy”
Finding nemo
@MidnightRoses

i can totally see caira saying that! hahah

Someone likes WoW. ^.^

Nope. Just that video.

Out of the millions of video’s, you watch one guy troll his raid group back in vanilla? ^.-

Its literally the best
I laugh everytime

I could see Abe quoting the scene from Die Hard in the vents

Abe: Come out to Shear, we’ll get together, have a few laughs…

“Are you crazy? The fall will probably kill you!”
Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid

Griffin: I don’t know who you are. I don’t know what you want. But what I do know is that I have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for creatures like you. If you leave the planet now, that’ll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don’t, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

You sir, are a legend!

Why thank you. :blush:

i love that scene <3

Come with me if you want to live

-Any medic

:heart_eyes:

:griffin_cute: