DOOM Eternal Showcase (Nov. 22, 2019 Release Date)

I’m absolutely hyped as well. I grew up playing Doom II, bought DOOM 2016, still play it, and now they show me that you can kill Archviles with the fcking Crucible. I FUCKING NEED THIS GAME

2 Likes

1 Like

Late, but yes. I played with it off in Doom 2016.
They still have a stunned animation, so the glow is not needed at all.

1 Like

Thanks!

Not necessarily.

At some point in that talk, they explain WHY there’s the halo around the monsters.

Ugh, please don’t taint Doom with the likes of Alex Jones. :face_vomiting:

3 Likes

As despicable as the man is, editing the crap he spews over the top of Doom gameplay actually fits and makes it sound sane to the point where it makes for an amusing video.

4 Likes

Needing a game like Doom to make it sound sane says A LOT.

1 Like

Oh absolutely. In fact I’d argue that it’s definitive proof that context is everything.

2 Likes

As soon as this games out I’m going to record glory kills to the bop it sound track.

5 Likes

I still like the Relaunched Doom, and turns out I had a lot of hours on Black Ops 3 before I quit… Decided to load it back up and it looked and felt good vs my experience in BO4 beta.

Soooo little under a year later, and we got a release date now: Nov 22 of this year. Get ready to rip 'n tear folks!

Edit: I can’t tweak the title anymore @TheMountainThatRoars or some mod, do you mind changing it to some arbitrary name such as: DOOM Eternal showcase (Update with release date reveal) or some such?

4 Likes

Ah we DO have a thread for Doom: Eternal, I honestly couldn’t remember. Still, November 22nd and we get the sequel to the greatest single-player FPS released in recent memory. I’m pretty hype.

3 Likes

I gotchu!

Also, I’ve never played a Doom game, but I wanted to chime in and say that Battlemode looks fun. :eyes:

4 Likes

Welp, here’s an epic little sequence from Doom: Eternal

5 Likes

Jfc… This game… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Rip and tear

1 Like

lmfao! He just doesn’t give a fuck, “Sure I’ll go into a BFG cannon that’ll kill any normal human from inertia alone.”

I already pre-ordered my copy, I can’t wait till November. :smiley:

1 Like