Don't you wish if Evolve was published by Valve?

Evolve does have a Fanbase. There’s no denying that. We have amazing people like @SomewhatAwesome @GrizzleMarine @MaddCow and so many others making videos and people do watch them. Why? Because Evolve does have fans.

11 Likes

Evolve got this game loads of fans, have you not seen the art that’s made? The pumpkin carvings? People love the characters and monsters, there’s tons of proof

7 Likes

Yeah, sorry.

I’m actually working on some fan art right now. Hyde and Crow, specifically.

4 Likes

Jeez, we even have lore from Mathew, writing from @ToiletWraith and a bunch of other people.

1 Like

And more recently, these beautiful threads filled with masterpieces:

12 Likes

I look forward to seeing it! I’m thinking of making lots of pixel patterns of all the monsters footprints with their main colours and creating them with hama beads

2 Likes

This entire community is a fanbase too, don’t forget that.

8 Likes

There’s lots of fan art here on the forum, both old and new. A lot of them are absolutely incredible.

Check this topic out.

Also, take a look through the ‘fan art’ category and you’ll see lots of topics containing great art. :slight_smile:

Those were incredible. For those interested, here’s that topic.

6 Likes
4 Likes

I am a fan of Evolve and Turtle Rock… Therefore, I do not exist.

4 Likes
2 Likes

You calle-

Oh, my writing… Ha… ;_;
My drawings are much “better” ;W;

8 Likes

No because monsters would never reach stage 3.

wink wink

2 Likes

This just isn’t true.

But one of them is only somewhat awesome

1 Like

At least if valve produced it there would be flaming, sombrero wearing goliaths jumping around

1 Like

I would totally buy that

It’s done. You can take a gander at it in the Fan Art section, the 2.3k messages thread.

1 Like

as long as im alive evolve will always have a fan

4 Likes