Does this mean what I think it means?!

@MajorLeeHyper

Does this mean we will be getting a colorblind mode in the game in the next update?! :smiley:

If it does:

#THANKYOUSOMUCHTRSILOVEUGUYSSOMUCH <3

I certainly hope not :frowning:

Blue Evolve?!

Holy shit, BLUE EVOLVE! BLUE EVOLVE!

YAY! BLUE! NO MORE F***ING RED THAT I CAN’T SEE :smile:
:joy:

so happy

I hope it means what you think it means!

Plot twist. He was answering the guy 10 post above him about goliath getting a buff õ.õ

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! ;-;

He could be replying to someone above him.

And even if he was responding to the one above, I’m pretty sure he’s just alluding to the Spore Cloud changes, because they will make it easier on colorblind players. ._.

Don’t get your hopes up.

;-; my dreams have been crushed

how do you sleep at night you dream crusher? ;-;

I don’t always.

The guilt gets to you doesn’t it.

or you’re just like everyone else that tays up late. ._.

nah it must be guilt :stuck_out_tongue:

Shenanigans!

Maybe, but one can hope :smile:

unless SOME people want to crush my dreams ;-;

I was referring to the Super Troopers post above because that is the part where Farva says Shenanigans and the officer said, “The next person who says Shenanigans will get pistol whipped” so they offer their guns. Anyway, good movie.

ah crud, I didn’t get it :smile:
marked to see it though now.

I’m prettyyyyy sure Dan was replying to me because it was the end of a slightly larger conversation about the eye color of the artic kraken skin.
Bonus: Jerry shortly after that said something about Tara bring good with accessibility. PLUS Tara said on stream she was going to ignore them dropping hints about things they shouldn’t be. I’m completely on my own personal hype train!!

;-; my dreams hath been crushed

Still, wouldn’t recommend getting your hopes too high before concrete word on it.

But I’m in a pessimistic mood today, ignore me.