Does emet have any skins released?

Last night I played with an emet who had a skin I’ve not seen. His whole arm was baby blue.

I don’t see any news, any chance that was just his arm color?

Valkrie skin

EDIT: https://images-eds-ssl.xboxlive.com/image?url=8Oaj9Ryq1G1_p3lLnXlsaZgGzAie6Mnu24_PawYuDYIoH77pJ.X5Z.MqQPibUVTcbUgsGgAeTym6c3HRHTgDvPYqK0m.JF0T.vXCCkGhcLjmbWclbBdlurOD0.x4.REu_X9n1P01wZuHa5m6NBrmsNdBbkjssp4tYKrp8wRxMNowRuBNomgQjsdSAKzCzGWwALKoqN13StrepjgHjUEfWSAGd4Erl8rmKfNh_nnpWkk-&format=jpg
Like this?

No, I seen if I can find a pic and found it on google.

I didn’t even know he had a skin out.

Is it really wow, I’m late

Yeah i’ve been hesitant to buy it because it’s so close to gis regular skin/elite i would prefer the pheonix skin

Pheonix skin would be awesome. But the Valkyrie skin looks really good on him and is very noticeable, its a shiny blue. It looks sick

I hope dlc characters get some more skin luv

I think this looks way better than the Elite Skin I grinded for.

I agree. Still haven’t even elited emet yet, I’m stuckmon the tier 3 respawn beacon.

I might just buy this skin and tell everyone it shis elite skin lol

I just set the Arena to hear of 3 and let my team die about 3 (sometimes 4 times) each match. Let the monster win 2 times to extend it. Easy, just very time consuming.
I didn’t know that skin was available for purchase, I’m going to look when I get home today. Thanks for the image.

He has the Valkyrie, elite and victory skins right now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.