Does Anyone get Bored of Pubstomping?

Please tell me there’s a secret lfg site er some secret society where only Xb1 pre mades live and dance around lulling about.

I need SUSTENANCE, my monsters can’t indulge in the random trash that is skirmish, so I play this game in short burst before switching on to other games.

It sure is fun destroying most of the pub monsters on PC solo :stuck_out_tongue:

Sometimes I wish I could port over to PC, show you hunters what a skid mark looks like…

I’m always hearing of requests for good monster challenges on the forum,

until I see the dreaded [Pc] symbol right there on the title…

I just think PC players are the most active on the forums.

we broke our record last night

23 monster players in 2.5 hours

boring as fuck

Exactly goddammit.

What really pisses me off is by the time I find a competent team, I don’t nearly have as much time to play them as I’d want. And when i message them in hopes of a later match up, I get no freaking responses…

LEt me guess…your PC?

of course iam :stuck_out_tongue:

DAmmit…

I’m cursed I tell you

time to buy it on pc we got all the good teams here

and we got @WiBaKi

Well we are tired of stmping monsters too. Fun thing is that I play monster recently and I get only premades against me, so i GET REKT so fast that I can’t even understand how to play this Behe I bought a few days ago. GUESS WHAT PLATFORM I AM ON?

PC…

Why won’t this game give me a break, I WANT TOUGH HUNTERS

(ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง I have been training since before I was born, and today is the day. Today is the day I spam. (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง