Do you have XBox Loss of Levels/Progress?

This is a horrible issue, and I feel terribly if this is happening to you!..but it is a sadly common problem. Know that you are not alone! Please submit a ticket to http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/requests/new This helps 2K gather data, since this may well be a server issue they need to fix. I know they will be looking into this! We want to help.

If you are using a PS4 or PC and also suffer this issue, please reply with which system this is happening to you on here as well. Right now this looks more like an XBox One problem.

Lost progress in evolve
Level and tier resets Xboxone
Can't access preorder DLC
Server glitch confirmed from 2K
Played all night on release- hopped on this afternoon, all progress has been lost
Level/stars/perks reset?
Missing skins and Characters
Losing all progression
Leaderboards getting screwed up!
Lost all my progress
Horrible resets again
My levels reset twice
My progress
Xbox One - All Progression Since Release Lost (Back To Level 1)
All of my progression was lost since the release on Xbox One
My lvl was reset
Lost tier 3 characters again on Xbox
Lost all progress
So I just lost my level and progess [Xbox One]
I lost everything
Xbox One Reset
Just hit rank 28 , NOW I'M LEVEL 1 WTF
Update for all people who got the progression reset bug!
Lost all progress
Progress loss
Progress deleted today help me?
Im pretty much done now
Progress resets and getting them back?
Help me fix my level reset Im lvl 39, scared to launch the game
Lost my account stats, back to level 1
I didn't think it would happen to me
I accedentally hit the "switch user" button and my rank was reset
We lost 20k people in 2 weeks. Stop pretending this isnt an issue
Xboxone Rank, progress, and settings reset
Progress locked 2k Response
My rank reset to level 1?
Progress locked 2k Response
Update on the first patch and what fixes it may bring?
Poor customer support
Does Evolve hate me?
Lost progress level 30
Lost all progress TWICE!
Is the reset glitch solved and how will they go about giving us back lost progress?
Welp....Just Got My Stats Reset
Two Friends' Accounts Reset (XB1)
Lv25 Reset Xbox One
Store Bug, Can't Customize Skins (Pre-ordered Monster PC)
Lv25 Reset Xbox One
Cannot change Badges

This topic is now temporarily pinned, due to the volume of threads covering this issue.
It will appear at the top of its category until it is unpinned by staff for everyone, or by individual users for themselves.

Will we eventually be able to get our progress back?

This I don’t know. When you make a ticket to 2K, maybe you can ask this question or at least write it into your comments to them.

I sent a ticket

I’ve had this problem too. Real annoying.

I own 2 xbone and I lost all of my progress switching between them. I hope you fix this ASAP

I submitted a ticket. I have this issue as well.

I was level 23 when I lost my progress. If I do not get my progress back I will undoubtedly have a very sour taste in my mouth. I am kind of freaking out right now. It just happened.

Just happened too. Very disheartening.

me too, it’s happened to twice for me. only level 3 the first time, but right now I was almost 16. If they can’t fix this i’ll be returning my game, which sucks because I was having a blast with it.

I submitted a ticket. As a level 25-26 who put 23+ hours into the game it upsets me. I haven’t touched it since. If I don’t get the progress back I can’t defend or recommend the game anymore. I’ve been following it for over a year, seeing every video and livestream. I was hyped! Now I’m sad…

Is it possible for us to get our progress back?

Just figured out that trying to join a friend’s game while you’re in another app or another part of the game will result in a reset. That’s how it happened for me (from watching a movie I was invited to play and joined) and when I invited someone to play, when they accepted it happened (from the solo menu).

The message reads: unable to join party as it already had 5 members (which just only had one-me/them). Then it’ll reset your level next to your badge back to one. It won’t allow you to join another game until you quit the application. Then on going back in, everything is reset even having to redo the Monster tutorial and change the subtitle setting junk.

But here’s the kicker: it lets me keep my badge that I was currently wearing that I had unlocked, but gets rid of all my other badges…

What the hell is going on?

Yeah I just finished a game in solo I was level 23 then tried to join my friend in multiplayer and when I joined I was level 1 and lost all mastery’s

Same issue as others above, lost all progress multiple times on Xbox one. It appears to be centered around joining a friend’s game. I still have a badge equipped that is now “locked”. Very frustrating. If this was a story driven game this kind of glitch would be a gamekiller.

PC - Steam
reset after reinstalling the game & steam

Just happened to me lv 25, goliath and kraken elite skin… :rage: :smiley: :rage: :heart_eyes:

Please file a ticket and add comments about your loss. I’m so sorry this happened to you!

I’ve had the same message at least ten times. No stats reset. That may not be the issue.