Dlc skins dont count for season pass?

Im just curious because i thought in season passes you get everything free…so not with the skins i guess?

That is correct. Additionally, while TRS is great, 2k is kinda shitty as a publisher. Your “season pass” is actually a “Hunting season” pass. (yea, that was probably intentional on 2k’s part. It just unlocks all hunters and I believe some skins.

so monsters wont be free but only hunters.Wtf 2k why spend 26 dollars then >:/. TRS is awesome, 2k sucks stop turning into EA!

Pretty much nailed it. Additionally, if you happen to be on PC, I highly recommend making an account at greenmangaming. Evolve base was $45, $60 for deluxe, $75 for PCMR.

Very sorry about that. I wish TRS’s original publisher had been able to stick around.

Well, it comes with the magma skins.

I agree though, 2K likes overcharge. Hopefully a different publisher with better morals will pick up Evolve 2.

to me i think its to cover the loss of wwe and some other shitty game they distributed because thier sales suck!

Yeah its pretty lame. Guess only four hunters are going to come out this next year if that is a “season” to them. Then the monster isn’t even part of it… Pretty terrible of them really, great game but whacked out DLC prices.

I got the season pass, if it’s true that the only thing we get from it is hunters and not monsters i am going to be pretty pissed off because i don’t even care about the hunters i’m a monster player.

I’m pretty sure that the Behemoth is part of the season, but they don’t want to charge everyone that got the expansion pack with the pre-order. Tier 5 season pass will probably include the monster.

P.S. Are you the same xcrimsonlegendx on the killer instinct forum?

[quote=“Darkfox_Invid, post:9, topic:32803, full:true”]
I’m pretty sure that the Behemoth is part of the season, but they don’t want to charge everyone that got the expansion pack with the pre-order. Tier 5 season pass will probably include the monster.

P.S. Are you the same xcrimsonlegendx on the killer instinct forum?
[/quote]That’s me. >__<

Than you should start getting pissed.
Reading is a gift and it was stated to unlock only the 4th tier hunters-

Ye this kind of sucks i think if you get the season pass that you should get all the skins as well. Ah well we will just have to deal with it :smile: