DLC problem that needs more attention from community

So I have purchased a couple of dlc skins so far from the psn store, and they work perfectly on my account. I love evolve, and definitely want to get more dlc, but there is a problem that needs to be fixed.

I share a ps4 system with my brother, and I have my account set as the primary account. That means that when i purchase dlc for any and all games that I own, my brother will always have access to the dlc as long as it is on the system we share. Works on all our games, and even for my ps plus subscription. My brother cannot access the skins that I have purchased. I want to get the hunting season pass and my brother is very excited about the future dlc as well, but there is no way I am paying double the amount for the same dlc when for all other games I buy it once and then we both have access to the content. Please fix this Turtle Rock. I love Evolve and want to purchase more dlc, but what is going on right now with me,my brother, and the dlc skins is unacceptable.

I remember Phil Robb saying in an interview that he is a consumer himself, and he is using that approach to the dlc plans, releasing dlc that he as a consumer would want to buy. Well, he should take that same “consumer approach” philosophy to this unfortunate situation, and fix this problem so I can buy more dlc in the future without this unnecessary stress.

Thank You.

I remember someone saying this was a problem on the PlayStation side of things.