Divinity 2: Ego Draconis/The Dragon Knight Saga

I bought this game a while ago on Xbox 360 and absolutely loved it. I had The Dragon Knight Saga version which was basically a remastered edition of Ego Draconis and had the Flames of Vengeance expansion with it. There are lots of ways to play so I never got bored of it. I must have played it through a good 4 times trying out different character builds. I think the main reason I loved it so much was because of the humour in the game. There are some strange characters to say the least and there are some bizarre moments in the game that really made the game seem unique to me.

Also, you can turn into a dragon, which was the main selling point for me to begin with. :smile:

It’s one of my favourite rpg’s and I was curious if anyone else here has played it.

For those who don’t know what it is, here’s a trailer for it.

It looks cool! Although I’ve never played it or heard of it

It’s not a very well known game which is a shame. I can honestly say that I’ve never played anything else like it.

You could probably get it for less than £10 now. It’s 100% worth the money though.

My xbox 360 is sadly on it’s last legs, all controllers are dead, I may give it a go once exams finish!

I’m hoping it will be added to the Xbox One backwards compatibility list at some point. I can’t see it happening any time soon, but I’ve got my fingers crossed. :smile:

Remaster maybe?

That’s what the Dragon Knight Saga version was basically. It had a few bug fixes, ui changes, better graphics and the Flames of Vengeance expansion.

There’s the Developer’s Cut version on steam too. That is basically the Dragon Knight Saga with the ability to access console commands. Thinking of getting that when I have a better laptop or tower.

Oooooh adding that to my steam list!

I hope you like it as much as I do. :smile:

There are quite a few puzzles in the game too which makes the game even more enjoyable.