Did consoles get the juggle nerf?

Did consoles ever get the full juggle nerf and if so which update was it?

1 Like

Pretty sure they did but I’m not sure which update it was.

I am fairly certain consoles did get the knockback changes. I’ll look through the patch notes threads and see if I can find which update it was in.

Just looked at the previous patch notes and I can’t find anything that specifically mentions the knockback changes on consoles. However, if you look at this thread there is mention of consoles getting some previous PC code updates so the knockback changes may be included in that.

I am not 100% sure though so don’t quote me on this. :smile:

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time too look it up. Yea I try to follow this stuff pretty closely but I never saw “Here is all the PC knock back nerfs” so I was just checking to see if it was just me.

@Macman do you think you can say if consoles has all the juggling nerfs that PC has?

2 Likes

No problem dude. :smile:
It will be good to have confirmation just to quote for when someone else asks the question.

1 Like

Yeah. Those came to consoles with Lennox.

2 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation. I thought it was added before that update, but it was probably just my imagination. :smile:

I think that’s whey they came to consoles. They could have come earlier.

1 Like

Ah thanks for the conformation. I guess I thought there would be a much more noticeable difference in game. Felt like I was still getting juggled on occasion but could just be I forgot what it was like without it. Anyways thank you very much for answering. :smile:

1 Like

Well, Macman answered :smile: