Device_Hung_Error is still a thing?

This ia first time it happened to me… In ranked .-. I tought it has been fixed already…

lost your Gold :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Last I heard if you lower your graphics it occurs less often

It stopped happening to me after I cleaned out my dusty ass computer

Yeees indeedy…Just ask @RustyReviewsGaming, he knows aaaaaaaaaaaall about it. Heh/.

1 Like

You see…
I am a veteran of this enemy…
This enemy is unrelenting and fierce…
@MidnightRoses Has witnessed these encounters herself…
She knows of the tragedy 1st hand…
XD

1 Like

Eh, free wins. I’m not complaining. :slight_smile:

Hey! I was kicking your butts and evading until the game found out you were female and screwed me over! Women rule the internet and gaming! XD

It’s tyranny!!! XD

1 Like

There was an article that said that “research/survey” said most gamers are female. However, it included mobile games and Facebook games which aren’t true gamer games and didn’t include the person’s opinion of if they called themselves gamers.

1 Like

That’s nice to know but you see, I don’t exclude Facebook games or mobile games because of what they’re played on. They’re still games and people play games for 1 core reason; to have fun. In other words if you play games to have fun, no matter what you play or what they’re played on, you’re a gamer. A true gamer would see that. :fist:

2 Likes

I’m fine with that. But my mother is definitely not a gamer. Lol. Nor is my wife. No matter how much farmville they play.

1 Like

Eh I guess we just see things differently :slight_smile:

10 chars

Yup. No problem with that. ^.^

2 Likes

Very true my man :slight_smile:

2 Likes

"Down with the matriarchy!"

1 Like

GIVE ME INTERNET LIBERTY! OR GIVE ME DEATH!!! XD

10 chars

1 Like