Dev tracker is broken

When you click on a post that a dev has made it takes you to the main link for the thread instead of the number post.

The URL also doesn’t show the post link if you hover over them.

MOAR DETAIL

Same for me.

Was there a post from GentlemanSquirl that you were trying to find?

Dev Tracker Broken? That Makes for a sad chloe

Huh. I almost thaught it was just me earlier today.

Its actually been like this for me since last Tuesday.

Can confirm that I noticed this going wrong earlier this week same as @sony_view

Maybe the devs got tired of people stalking them.
/jk

Or am I?

I would think so. :tara_knows:

Just in time I found this thread before creating a new one.

Is there any dev to tag? Cause it’s been one month now and forum bugs are usually being fixed much quicker, so maybe it has been forgotten.

I guess we can ask @Shaners? Also tagging @codinghorror and @sam incase they know anything on the issue :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s working fine for me, never had an issue

EDIT: Nvm, now it’s not working? It just was a minute ago… weird

Er what? Loads fine for me… can you guys be more specific about the problem?

https://talk.turtlerockstudios.com/groups/developers

So when we go to the Dev Tracker, we see all the replies. We can only click on the title thread where each dev has posted in. That brings us to the start of the thread but not to the specific post within the thread (which results in the user having to search the thread for the specific post)

You beat me to it. :wink:

It is a little annoying I’ll admit. Especially when it’s in a topic with 500+ posts. That’s a lot of scrolling to do. :smile:

Yep, sometimes Ctr+F helps, sometimes not… sigh

It looks like all topic URLs in the Dev Tracker only have topicIDs and missing postIDs.

One of the latest URLs is:

…a-tease-shall-we/85864

but I’m guessing should have the postID appended as well?

…a-tease-shall-we/85864/196

Aha! Clear. We’ll get this fixed ASAP, may take a day or two to deploy, apologies. cc: @eviltrout

I wonder how long its been like bugged?

WHY DID YOU CHANGE YOUR ICON? YOU CONFUSE ME! IT’S THE SAME WHEN YOU CHANGE THE STUPID COLOUR ON TWITCH!!!

all caps is not allowed, qq