Dev Appreciation!

It kinda bums me out that this game is losing players, especially because TRS is one of the most involved devs out there. Try filing a complaint to ubi or blizzard and you’ll get the whole “our game our rules” thing. TRS actually listens to our concerns and tells us personally that they’re ready to fix it. Let’s say a quick thanks for that.

Thanks TRS!

Now give me free skins,t5,patches and 1 free monster god damn it

Thanks TRS!
My gift to you ^.^

A FLOATING PIGEON

We love you TRS! I will stay here until the end of the earth/internet/USA/Sun, -whatever comes first!
I believe in you! You have proven to be a gang of incredible creative game developers and I salute you for that!

Thanks TRS for being the best devs ever, of all time. :beers:

Says Agent Washington…

LET US APPEASE THE GREAT DEV GODS SO THEY MIGHT BLESS US WITH T5

(No but seriously, great game guys.)

Glad someone got the reference. :smile:

Heck yeah I own all 12 seasons on Blu-ray and I’m watching an Achievement Hunter Vs. well writing this lol. Anyways back to the topic.
TRS Devs are amazing!!!

Thank you TRS for releasing Evolve on my birthday!!
Been playing since Alpha and I play Evolve…Every…Single…Day and love it!

THX TRS @MacMan @DB_Sinclair

Thanks devs!!!

We love you m8s!! :smiley:

Woo! Senpai noticed me :grin::grin::grin::grin:

They don’t feel very involved, I’ve been dealing with server issues on xbox one about a month id say at leaast

Thank You dev’s. I wish I could do more to help out for a fun game I’ve played since Frogger as a little boy.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=thanks&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=XiVEVcPXG4bHsQShpoCwAg&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1920&bih=985

Thanks TRS!

Merci TRS!