Destiny 2 Official Discussion Thread

I’m not sure if it is a downside or positive for the game as of right now.

The whole point of this annual pass is for a long, enjoyable experience for 1 year. This new forge activity isn’t supposed to be some easy breezy campaign. It makes sense to grind a bit before starting this, as it is endgame content.

However, those who are not the most hardcore of players might take a long time to reach this level, so it could be weeks before they experience this new forge activity.

(Note that i don’t have Black Armory yet, and I’m purely basing my thoughts off of what I’m hearing).

Even with all the new auto rifles in the game, Origin Story still remains to be one of the best.

Bungie just set their own record for fastest time to change something in Destiny 2 (I think).

I dont like people who quit on you when you have agreed to play.

I was literally halfway through a strike and the guy just left without any reason.

He just said “I gotta go”. Really annoyed.

Wow so the new raid was beaten…2 hours ago? Um…well this is certainly worrying.

I’m pretty sure that is less than how long it took Leviathan, which is pretty strange.

Tried charging the forge the other night before they adjusted it. It was pretty much impossible. Looking forward to having another go now that they have made the adjustments.

Remember how they said it would be longer than a raid lair but shorter than a raid? It honestly just looks like a raid lair with like one or two more encounters…

…that would make it fall under what they said…

I got a twilight oath with opening shot and dragonfly. Dragonfly is pretty fun on snipers. I also increased 10 power levels in a weekend yeet. I’m now 532.

I got this weird DC bounty that told me to kill enemies. After 30 minutes, it still read “0%”. :thinking:

Oh yeah fun fact: when you zoom in with guns (especially those with long zooms like scouts and snipers) and you have a resource detecting/chest detecting ghost, you can see mats/chests from far away.