Desert Maps

Sounds better, but not too close, since a monster like Og or Mg could use an Aoe to take em all down and get a lot of food.

1 Like

Around a lake or oasis or something

1 Like

Yeah! With a few palm trees and on a flat rock, instead of a cupcake, a hula girl.

1 Like

Um, there are several desert maps??? The four map categories are forest, desert, ice and acid. The only thing we don’t have is fire and we already know that fire was ditched in favor of acid.

0 Likes

Not true desert maps though. Many of them have rocky pillars and stuff, like armory I think.

1 Like

See the link above for details, but to me, the desert maps are pretty damn deserty. Sand storms, rocky cliffs, canyons, etc. To each their own.

0 Likes

There should be much more sand and open space like the Sahara, but a settlement with the relay and some rocks to block Los.

1 Like

Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Monster Nation attacked. Only the Avatar, master of all four classes, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished. A hundred patches passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, a hunter named [Aang].

2 Likes

I would love this to happen, esp. since places like Zion Natn’l park and Bryce are some of my favorite places to visit :smile:
These pics don’t really do justice as to how amazing it is to walk among the spires within Bryce Canyon

http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/blogs/BryceCanyon-wallst.jpg

this would be my new favorite map if this became a reality

1 Like

Large open space maps aren’t the best for evolve though

0 Likes

Id like if they had a desert map with like, no Sloths, tons of Dune Beetles, Mega Mouths and Nomads. Maybe a small lake where lots of animals hang around for water, a few Tyrants and Mammoth Birds. Maybe no birds you can scare, but extra Carrion Birds since a desert had lots of scavengers.

1 Like

i’d go for that.

0 Likes

That would be pretty cool. We have ‘desert’ maps already but I always thought they were more ‘acid’,

0 Likes

We already have desert wildlife though.

And maps. Armory, Rendering Plant.

0 Likes

We also have sandstorms I believe. Pretty sure that’s what they are.

2 Likes

Yeah we certainly do. :s

1 Like

Yes… They are ;.;

0 Likes

Not that open, and the desert sands would be wavy.

0 Likes

I’m fairly sure that Rendering Plant is an acid map.

I normally have a difficult time distinguishing between acid maps and desert maps (especially Rendering Plant, Armory, Barracks, and Orbital Drill…those four all look and feel similar to me). The way I usually remember is by which maps have tyrants on them since desert maps have tyrants but acid maps don’t.

0 Likes

closed #42

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

0 Likes