Dear developers/balancers, about the wraith

Moral of the story/TLDR.
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT.
WHINING MAKES A CRAPPY GAME.
Don’t be that guy.

Please do not listen to these new players asking for wraith’s decoy to lose all damage.
These are simply known as “noobs” or “newbies”. The lack of knowledge in their mind leads them to believe that the wraith is “broken”.

These people fail to use their hunter to it’s full potential. They want things handed to them on silver platters. The unwilling, badgering of the forums only proves that every day.
I understand there’s a ton of people who will hate this post. Unfortunately for them, I’ve killed tons of wraiths. I know for a fact if you know what you’re doing, she’s not a problem. Also, please wait for them to educate themselves on wraith play. They jump into a game, throw down a dome on a wraith at level 3, and wonder what that big transparent circle around them is as they all die.
And the decoy? I’m sorry. If a giant monster was coming at me, I wouldn’t stand there shooting it in place. Tap your jump button twice to do a nice little jetpack dodge. Also… FIRE. KILL IT WITH FIRE. FIRE ALL DAY. If you jet backwards and just nail the decoy with bullets it will die faster than the length it usually stays, then use your 20 seconds to try to find the wraith in hiding. Track her and force her to eat on the run. It’s the only way. Abe is amazing vs the wraith.

PLEASE DO NOT LAY A DOME ON A LEVEL 3 WRAITH.
Super nova will wreck you.

PLEASE DO NOT STAND STILL WHEN A WRAITH IS HEADED YOUR WAY
It is a decoy and will wreck you.

PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR TEAM WITHOUT A BUDDY. THE BUDDY SYSTEM IS KEY.
Splitting up means you’re more vulnerable. Don’t go opposite directions, the wraith will punish you for it.

PLEASE LAY MORE TRAPS.
Abe’s darts can be put in random monsters and track her while she eats. USE IT.

PLEASE STOP USING AN ARENA ON THE FIRST SIGHTING OF A WRAITH.
It’s a decoy.
Come on… How many times you gonna fall for it.

again…
FIRE.
USE MOAR FIRE.

Also when the medic marks the real one and he uses decoy, the monster will lose all marks, thus you know it’s a fake.

You need a good team to kill a big monster. The monster wasn’t made to be weak so hunters at their full potential can just 1 shot it.

MEDIC MARKS AMPLIFY DAMAGE.
A LOT A LOT A LOT.

I’ll say it ONE MORE TIME.

Learn to play your class. If you have someone on your team who is new to a class/character. You will struggle. That’s what happens when you send someone new to do an experienced players job.

Play bot games. Those hunters will wreck you as the wraith. Completely destroy you. Once you start beating them (Aka getting good at it) Then you should play online. Same with hunters.

I moved 58 posts to an existing topic: Wraith is Balanced Discussion