Dead By Daylight Main Discussion Thread

It’s not that Freddy is bad, it’s that he’s weak in high rank play especially if it’s a SWF (Survive With Friends) team. You won’t see him used much once you get lower than Rank 10. Killers with better map control or one-hit downs tend to be more popular at that level.

but we all still love to play the wraith… (same thing said about her, poor thang) and to this day I will still defend her ability to win matches ^.^

Ranks, it resets so often climbing within the Killer cue takes a long time. The biggest issue I have had recently is survivors who are either invisible or vanish after being downed. With Feddy sometimes you have to troll around with the power extended and sure enough right in front of me it activated pulled in a soul and there was nobody there, then just as the shift into full sleep and they get that special blue highlight, they ran right past me at that moment.

So I went off and took care of the rest of the team… then… they were the last one… NOWHERE to be seen… So I start Trolling the level everywhere with power extended and boom… I get them and once again I only see them as the dream transition becomes complete… Finally, I down them and perform the self kill. Still though I havent ran into any perks that make the survivor invisible like that.

Dream I just had
All that aside real quick, I just had a Dream… I have been playing survivors and in my dream we were being chased by freddy, one of my teammates shoved me out of the way and they got struck… but in the dream people would change into demons… one of the people were like, did she get hit? and then with clenched arms she screams out a massive screech of transformation and becomes some 50ft tall plant beast thing. I Quickly turned to the person who saved me… I asked “didnt you get hit”. They said “dont worry” and they transformed into a beautiful rainbow demon butterfly bug… (kinda like a my little pony dash / bug demon" and they were still nice, and she carried me off to safety… then I woke up…

Well yeah, its hard to see people because they made it so fucking dark and foggy. The vibe is cool but I’d like them to tone it down somehow.

no were talking, no dark mist (offerings and stuff)… I put them asleep (they were wedged between a wall, the generator and I was standing there looking… … DIRECTLY like 1 foot in front of me… They were invisible… then later on the where I started spotting them after the sleep I knew what was happening.

that influx of PS4 players is really high