Dat Buggy Dude needs a BUFF

Man, Slim really is not that great, “spore gun blinds the monster” Nah, it isn’t that good at keeping the monster off of you, how a bout improving the amount a particles that are visible to the monster to like 15 particles per meter. Also, his healing burst is wayyy too weak, it barely heals anything now, if it was buffed by 100% then it would actually heal well enough to actually validate using the spore gun in between heal bursts. Also, revert the damage back to what it was pre-nerf and it will be fine, after all, if he is a combat medic, shouldn’t he do more damage?

1 Like

I don’t think so. I’m main Slim when I’m a medic. He’s pretty good - I wreck faces with Slim pretty regularly. He doesn’t need a buff or a nerf - needs a little tweaking instead.

Also, wrong topic. Probably “Suggestions” or “Hunters/Medic”. Not really off topic. :confused:

3 Likes

Not sure if srs…

3 Likes

No offense, but I don’t know if you’re a serious or not.

2 Likes

Yeah, something seems fishy here. Not really an off topic thread either. >.<

Yeah, I changed it, but I had doubts since I don’t know if this is a serious thread or he’s just trolling. Again, no offense OP, but you do have that username …

And it’s not a very common opinion that Slim needs a buff. Sooo - yeah, I dunno if this is for real or not. :persevere:

1 Like

Oh I’m TOTALLY srs :wink:

Ya man, he’s so UP that it really bugs me to see him picked, he’s garbage. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

So what you want is another OP hunter…

1 Like

Oh yeea, totally. Also, put wraith back to pre nerfdom, make the mortars move at pre nerf levels again, and unnerf sunny.

1 Like

4 Likes

NEVER 10char

I was going to do that midnight >_> lol

1 Like

Roseblocked.

2 Likes

Lol damn got the OT mark.

1 Like

But… Thorns. Ow.

1 Like

Why do you think I’m sing- KIDDING, KIDDING.

Anyway, on topic. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is it even possible to be ontopic for a troll thread? :stuck_out_tongue:

Probably not, but that doesn’t mean we can’t pretend to try!