Daisy Should Get A Jetpack

Poor Daisy…

For some time Daisy won matches for her team…

Now, poor Daisy is watched over at the end of the match, terrified and frozen in place…

And now that Daisy’s brother has a flamethrower, she is sadder than ever…

DAISY MUST ATTACK! DAISY MOST DODGE! DAISY MUST REEEEVIIIIIIIIVEEEEEE!!!
Put a Jetpack on Daisy. This will allow her to avoid some damage and get to Incapped team mates faster.
Instead of using her war torn legs to climb up surfaces, Daisy can now climb up surfaces just as fast as she could before, with no effort!
She can now jump up into the air, revive a team mate, and then get the hell out of there.
Now Daisy can fight. Now Daisy is ready. Now Daisy doesn’t have to use that ass parachute when dropping in.

#Come on TRS. We want Daisy to have a Jetpack!

They put a flamethrower.
You want to give her a jetpack.
Sincerely i want to put a rocket on her so she can turbo-charge-headbutt the monster.

But then we can’t see her cute tubby ass climb up walls…ALSO THAT PARACHUTE IS THE BOMB DIGGITTY AND I WILL NOT ALLOW IT’S MAJESTIC RADIANTS MADE A MOCKERY OF…GOOD SIR

I’m kind of all for this simply to see Daisy flying around. XD

Best Daisy escape ever gg !

Turn the flamethrower around and use it to propel her into the air.

Why not point it at her bum so Maggie & co. feel inclined to follow her and the smell of freshly cooked Trapjaw meat around?

I giggled, you’ve made my afternoon. :stuck_out_tongue:

Fresh…trapjaw :yum::stuck_out_tongue: wait, doesn’t she have less meat than the wild ones even though she’s way fatter?

I thought Daisy and other Hunters are 2-meats while regular Trapjaws are 1-meats.

Obviously this needs fixing ASAP. Daisy should be the only 5-meats creature in this game.

I
want
TO PLAY AS DAISY
and have Maggie follow me as a bot.

And I want to be able to sniff like a monster does, and be able to see sneaky traces, and everytime that I press the voice chat in game to talk, I want my teammates not to hear my voice, but to hear WOOFF! And I want a command to force Maggie to throw a dome.

Reminds me of the L4D voice chat feature- when playing as a Hunter infected, speaking into the mic will produce growling noises that the survivors can hear :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.