Crossbones & Hexagon Badge Unlocks

To unlock these badges, you need to win on the 2 newest maps: Broken Hill Mine and Broken Hill Foundry. Get the win as a monster or as hunters in Hunt, Nest, and Rescue modes on each map.

Background Badges:

Foreground Badges:

How does this not have a category?

I dunno why it’s doing that lately.

Oh well. In any case thanks for this! Bookmarked for future use.

Nice, there should really be a giant guide for all the emblems. This is probably a stupid question, but I can’t for the life of me figure out or remember how I got those badges of the beefy dude with like, the fur around his neck. Anyone know what I’m talking about? He doesn’t seem to be tied to any hunter or monster.

This guy?

Yeah, that’s the one! Oh, he’s just for random elite things. Huh. I’m missing a couple of him, but I have at least one of each elite. I know I’m missing the one from the app, but I’m not sure why I’d be missing anymore. I know the Behemoth badges are glitched out and I’m missing one of those. Odd.

Is there a place where all of the Tier 4 badges are showcased and how to get them? I can only find a guide with pictures for the badges that are in the base game.

I don’t think so. I could maybe snap the photos next time I’m on, but I will have to double-check who unlocked what, lol, since there are foregrounds and backgrounds for them.

If you provide the pictures, I can provide the info. I was going to just describe them in detail, but that just seems dumb. Pictures would be awesome.