Could we please have a option to turn off the character mastery in solo games?

I am really not good at playing monster currently. But I would like to improve, So I am able to play monster role as well as the hunters. So I have been using solo to practice, and it drives me nuts that I get mastery progress at the end of every game. When I would much rather be able to disable progress in solo completely, and just practice as the various monsters then earn my progress and mastery legitimately online.

So can we please have a option to disable progress, and mastery in solo for when we just want to practice?

Why though?

You don’t want to progress your character?

I don’t understand.

I think he just means it feels wrong to use EZ mode to progress characters so he want to do it legit online, but since you cant turn it off hes mastering characters when he doesnt want to

Okay, I guess that makes sense.

He should be aware though that the majority of people with elite status “earned” it in private matches or grinding single player.

Yeah that is what I was getting at. . As I am visually impaired. I can see. But at a reduced amount compared to others. So playing a monster online and learning in the process for me does not work well. I am much better off using solo to learn how to make the most out of what vision I have then going online. The issue is it takes me a lot longer to come up with a strategy of making the most of my limited vision. So abilities are already maxed by the time I feel like I have got things figured out.

So that is why I would really like to be able to disable mastery as it is a bigger issue for me learning to play a monster than it is for most people.