"Could not connect to evolve profile service"

when I open Evolve and try to get into play, challenges or store I get the massage "Could not connect to evolve profile service. Please check your network connection.
i tried to delete cache.m2m and precache m2k files and re install the game but always this error.
i clean my level 75 account because in some topic someone said it would work but nothing, so what i need to do now?

Hello and welcome to TRS Forums! :smiley:

That’s a big problem that most of the players face nowadays.
I’ll tag some people to help you out. @TheMountainThatRoars @DarKastle @Jedi_Warrior

You could also try visiting 2K Support.
Here’s the link for you:

http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us

2 Likes

yeah ok… ty

3 Likes

Hi there Grettirilforte, welcome to the TRS Forum. It’s always great to see new faces turn up so I hope you decide that you like it here enough to stay. :slight_smile:

Being so TRS is no longer working on Evolve, the best course of action would be to contact 2K support (as mentioned by Delphox above) as they have taken the reigns. In the meantime while you are waiting for a response, you could take a look through this topic to see if anything mentioned can help.

Either way I wish you the best of luck. If you do find a solution to your problem, could you post it here too? I think others would find it useful as it seems to be quite a common issue. :wink:

8 Likes

i send a message to 2k support with my id steam and i hope they solve my problem^^

5 Likes