Could Evolve 2 and 3 + All new monsters + hunters have already been released without our notice?

I was wondering just a few minutes ago, that Evolve 2 and 3 may have already been released a long time ago, while evading our notice.

Here is why:

According to wikipedia:

This theorem means that for any bound and infinite system (like a billiard ball table), all the particles in it are doomed to repeat themselves after a finite amount of time.

Since our universe is believed to have a finite amount of mass, and has a hyperspheric configuration, this means that it is bound spatially and materially. Additionally, new studies have shown that our universe is a closed one, and will not expand indefinitely.

This means that Poincare’s recurrence theorem holds for our universe, and that everyone is doomed to repeat history after a very long period of time (some estimates hold it to be 10 to the power of 10000 years), but it will happen.

The problem being: if it will happen, does it mean that it has happened an infinite number of times already?

This means that Evolve 2 and 3 may have long been released since the last recursion, along with all the patches, balances, fixes, new hunters, new monsters etc.

The point being: players have no reason to ask for more, since TRS has already given them enough many billions of years ago.

http://www.superfunnyimages.com/images/833f31766c_Funny-Memes-----Bro--do-you-even-science-.jpg

lol

but that’s some serious science well done :smile:

Again Galactoid? O.o

im just here thinking if the universe is expanding whats at the end of the universe? the theory just dosnt hold up if you ask me xD

Woot woot?

(Yay I’m descriptive now)

You commented! Welcome to the forums Lagger! ^.^

What are you talking about now? I just got here… is there a discussion I just missed that would explain this, or are you just overly excited about my arrival?

I’m teasing you… O.o
It’s okay!

Excuse me, the poor slav is confused and tired, lemme get myself a cup of tea and my medicaments and I’ll be right back.

Alright Lagger, have fun. ^.-

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/2d/2d1764fc63196465c8212deffe7144b3f03597099a157c35cf1c9dfddc96d558.jpg
This is what it feels like everytime I read one of your threads

Sounds reasonable.

Science is hard.