Cosplay and Fan Art

pops head in
Yes hello, Hyde? Yes?

Sure thing! Mr. Walters deserves love too :stuck_out_tongue:

In the meanwhile, I just finished this pic as well! Caira sends her regards from her “Summer vacation” :smiley:

That’s the hydrogen fire whale thingy, right?

Yes indeed! One of the best out of context scenes in my opinion :stuck_out_tongue:

Man, I still love seeing Evolve art in all of its many forms. I love it and it’s all amazing!

Now that I think about it, I think about a battle between MacCready, McCree and Abe. Or maybe just MacCready and Abe…or Abe against McCree, I don’t know.

A…aa…aaaaaa… I already love you.

Eugene Walters, of course…I had forgotten.

Ah yes, a classic Mercer trio :stuck_out_tongue:
It reminds me of the funny fact that Lex Lang, voice of Torvald, most ironically voiced Dr. Doom in some media, hahah!

And yes,@ToiletWraith! How could I forget the name of this great man? ;p

Now make him pink just to spite her :stuck_out_tongue:

Lex Lang also voiced the antagonist Neo Cortex from Crash Bandicoot if I remember correctly.
Edit: yes, he did voice him.

Is this a challenge…?

Sure? I dunno I was only joking but if you want to make him pink Hyde be my guest lol.

Also because TWraith love Pink Hyde.

Didn’t she say she grew fond of him since it was technically a reference to her from the devs?

Leave me alone, OG Hyde best Hyde

Well! In that case here’s a five minute sketch I did at some point of the man himself.

It is now the Man Eater™.

I have no idea in fact. Do you mean that he’s got the pink skin because of TWraith?
Also, nice draw for a 5 minutes one.

URIIIIIIII I accept this.

Victory is mine!

Super good drawing for five minutes. I defiantly think TRS should have made his beard pink tho.