Cosplay and Fan Art

Yet another take on making wallpaper but this time i use elite skin and involve the monster.Feel free to give me feedback as i feel like this wallpaper is still missing something

I like it!

Great work!

I was wondering what you were using those images for. I love it! A+++

Half way through removing the backgrounds i was tempted to throw the project away but luckily i made it

This time i tried a reddish background and fix the Evolve icon,do you guy like this more ?

I actually think the grey background of the last one fits the elite skins better in a sense? But that’s my opinion.

I would put black behind the letters of the Evolve logo so you don’t see everything else beneath

Hello there! So, I’ve lurked the forums quite a lot in the past, and as due to recent events I figured I might as well make an account to hang around and so with everyone here :stuck_out_tongue:
In any case, to actually keep with this topic’s, well, topic, I wanted to share this lil’ drawing I made to bid farewell to an era of Evolve. One of my favorite scenes of the canon story to this day, remade as I imagined it in my head :smiley:
So yeah, I really hope you people enjoy it!

Aaaah, I remember it from the game’s fan art sections on Steam.

And I remember your comments on it as well! :smiley:
It’s a joy to put it here as well.

Very nice. Now I want an Evolve cartoon…

I’m happy to see it’s liked! :smiley:
I’ve got a couple more of drawings I’d love to share as well, tons of sketches too. Here’s one I made a bit over a year ago, featuring Kala and, well, Kala (Best character, I’ll fight you)
I hope you great people like it too!

ChloeExcite

sweet lord good art and characters, yaaaas

Fantastic work

WACKY WAVY INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN
WACKY WAVY INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN
every time I see this gif lol

Gorgons silhouette looks so sassy and sinister I love it.
(Arched back looks like hand on its hip)
All of this is awesome work!

Finally, art! Amazing work…! What a great surprise! :smiley:

Will you share some of your sketches with us?

Absolutely! I am once again glad you people like these! :smile:

Here’s a couple of pretty random traditional sketches. I plan to give several of these the digital treatment, particularly the “fake screenshots” like the scene of Abe at hospital, or the so famous I’m a spy :stuck_out_tongue: