Cosplay and Fan Art

Kala call them teleporters!

You can’t run from the truth!

Thank you very much, haha! :smiley:

Let’s blame that on 16 years of pretty much daily drawing…

Man, I am the Hyde fan. I call the shots around here.

I thought Matthew did. :thinking:

hisses
Shoo

@Dovahkick recently commissioned me to draw a scene of my choice from his current fan lore project and this was the result:

Putting facial expressions on a monster is surprisingly more diffifult than I originally thought, but I hope you all still like it! <3

Fan lore: Edward's story
[Stage 2 Kali Update] The Lost Variants - Fan Art and Accumulated Information Since The End Of Evolve

I can’t stop smiling, it’s so good! I’m even shaking, holly hell!
I knew I could on you, your draws are always amazing.
The Salveron Industries in the background, the dead stage 3 Goliath, the spear of Sandrine with the Goliath’s blood (and the chain, the chain is excellent). Yet, the facial expression on Edward isn’t perfect, but everything else makes it pardonable.

Seriously, this draw you did is now one of my favourite draws.

Edit: the way Edward holds the lance brought me memories from Star Fox Adventures, where Fox find the magic staff of Krystal in a bush. Aaah, good memories.

@Dovahkick

Pleeeeeease try and get more of this, this is seriously so cool!

Great job as always!

We’re still waiting for the final version of the Kraken one :>

You can’t rush art!

Actually you can it just might not look as good :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m super happy to hear you like it! : D
Feel free to let me know if you want me to try change the expression more, though.

@Delphox
Thank you very much!

Yeah, the Kraken picture sadly had to take a little bit of a backseat because of unfortunate health issues and commissions having priority in the little time I had for art recently, but hopefully I’ll have more time to work on it again the next few days.
Here’s a quick preview of the progress I have, though. I’m very proud of how things look so far!

I already have a background! Maybe it’ll be my next months background :thinking:

Hm, hm. This will undoubtedly look superb when it’s finished!

Nah, it’s good like this in the long run.

Is anyone here good enough (and maybe ok to try) to draw my Goliath (as a muscle car) drifting like this?

This is the car I’m talking about:

I force no one, it’s just a suggestion.

That would be soooo cool