Suited up in my Predator costume again for a Halloween party with my folks. I’ve made some improvements to the suit, but it’s starting to fall apart. It’ll be over 6 years old here soon, so I’ll probably have to retire it to a mannequin sooner or later. I want to be able to at least use him a few more times though, especially with the new Predator movie coming out soon.
Better pic of the suit from the last con I went to, with the added improvements.
I also got this guy finished! It was a long time coming, but it’s done! I did have help with this one though, I commissioned this project from The Daltz on YouTube. Here’s a link to his video with the pattern:
I probably wouldn’t have got this guy done so quickly if it weren’t for him. I made some modifications to his design to better suit my needs, but I was able to fit it on my board. Something I couldn’t figure out how to do in the first place.