Cosplay and Fan Art

These are looking sick as fuck dawg!!

Glad you like them! I was worried you wouldn’t like the way they looked, since the symbols are a bit scrunched up.

They look perfect! I love how you added the banners as well

Here we are! They’re finally done. I had to make some adjustments as the flag with the purple symbol had a bit of an issue while ironing. Some beads fell over while ironing and were ironed sideways. So I had to make it look a lot more distressed in order to get rid of those beads.

Since SSR isn’t open yet I guess I’ll put my final product here instead…

Looks nice. Would make a nice logo or profile pic

Yep. That was the plan all along.

:ok_hand:

Perfecto!

@Wolfydoesrust

Could use this as your new profile picture here :smiley:

He’s already using it everywhere else lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey everyone, I’ve got a bit of a quick little request for anyone willing to help. I’ve recently become engrossed in the Mass Effect series after finding the trilogy on sale. Naturally, I wanted to make some bead art of my favorite character, but I’m a bit stuck. I’ve seen various renditions of Tali’s suit design, so I decided to do just a mix of what I thought looked alright.

I need some feedback. Obviously it isn’t nearly finished, but I’ve got a bit of an outline going. How are the colors? Being a bit colorblind makes it difficult to get the correct colors down sometimes. Would it benefit from a background or border? Her name underneath the portrait perhaps? Eyes or just the clear visor?

I have honestly no idea about anything for Mass Effect. But it looks pretty detailed from where I sit

Thanks! I was worried that with the amount of shit that I put on her hood that it would come out muddled and undefined,

@snowkissed would definitely be able to critique. :slight_smile:

Well, I filled her in and made some adjustments of my own. Let me know what you think.

This is what I’m trying to replicate for those who haven’t played Mass Effect:

Super detailed. Well done :smiley:

Nice helmet, what’s it’s Exotic perk?

It takes you off destiny 2 and puts you into mass effect 2

Good thing I don’t play hunter, then.

OMG! That’s so cool! Looks amazing!

Can I have it? :laughing: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Kiddingnotkidding.

I would be more than willing to make another one and send it to you, but I’m not quite sure how I would do that.