Cosplay and Fan Art

Color of the background changed to avoid coloring issues with the front head and allow more precise modifications for other users (that’s why it’s green).

Can I do any kind of cosplay/fan art here or does it have to be evolve/TRS related?

Well I personally want to see it, regardless of affiliation.

Alright Kakashi Inc

Went to a con last weekend in Columbus OH. Here are some pics I got.

That Jhin tho XD
Other than that, amazing cosplays, including yours!
That “Juust Right” one is amazing too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

#One puuuuuuunnnnnnccchhhhhhh!!!

I just stumbled over this.

Pretty cool. :thumbsup:

The coolest! Man I wish I knew how to sculpt that well.

Holy moly that is amazing!

Greetings! Coming back after a shi-load of months to remind myself of the ole’ times, back when the game was still livin’ and breathin’. I won’t be here for long though, just for a couple minutes.

While I’m looking at what’s been happening around here, I thought I might as well upload some of my old works. Here are the old images I took from Evolve campaign mode and edited them a bit in GIMP.

The Parnell pic look really spot on

Yeah, he looks demonic IMO.

Ahaha,i would say he look badass or he have some nasty plan with the monster

@Shaners @snowkissed @mizx look at these! :heart_eyes:

Those are beautiful! :purple_heart:

Takran, how’s your work on the Goliath costume? You were working on it since 1 or 2 years!

not much progress at all. A big part of that is due to graduate school - I was in a different state than the costume for the majority of the time. I’ve completed sketches for the rest of the design, but now I just need to earn the extra spending money to follow through with it. It is pretty much just coated in that sculpting fabric at the moment. I’m a bit worried I’ve waited so long it has become too brittle to properly sculpt >_>

That said, I am not doing other costumes until this one is done, and I consider it a hobby, so it is next on the list.