Cosplay and Fan Art

Iiis… is that for sale?? :smiley:

1 Like

As I stated before I cannot sell this piece because it infringes copyright law, so the original is going to TRS. I’m not 100% sure how copyright works if i were to be commissioned or if I made a variant of a character though. Otherwise I’d love to sell it!

You will have to ask TRS or 2k about the rights, etc. I would love a print, myself. Maybe a donation option?

I asked Steve who has a different title now at trs but he used to be their Lawyer. He said the general rule on fan art is that publishers typically don’t allow people to sell it. But that I would need to talk to 2K for their official standpoint I guess i’ll look into it.

I just emailed 2k’s copyright email. lets see if they get back to me on this. :]

1 Like

Higher Quality

Original Post:

10 Likes

I love it!

Those are some Half Life coasters my little brother made for me once (he works in advertisement printings):

Now guess what coasters are gonna be done for my birthday next month :smiley:

/uploads/default/original/2X/4/4e5100aa3806cd9e2fb1a58cab20bc1f1b8e973b.png

8 Likes

Im no artist but couldn’t help but draw this hyde after playing the beta and him becoming my favourite hunter

14 Likes

I’m jealous…also, I so want that badge…

3 Likes

Also, dear people at Turtle Rock Studio… this is a 1080p picture of Goliath you can find on the net. I assume it comes from 2K or TRS somehow…
Would it be possible to get the same one at higher resolution please? like 1440p or 4K??
Need one for wallpaper making purposes!!!

1 Like

I have to ask but is that your hair or a sweater on your head there?

You sort of look like Birdy the Mighty with that on! It’s pretty cute. xD

1 Like

Pffft, bugger off saying “you’re no artist”, that Hyde is bloody amazing! Best artwork I’ve seen of him so far!

3 Likes

Thanks man thats really cool of you too say, hardly drawn much since school always loved sketching though!

Can we call my keyboard customisation for Evolve characters FanArt? Please?
F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 keys are for Profile changes and the orange keys area around the arrows is my playing surface (I don’t use WQSD)…
Bottom left some macros… (And you cannot even see the waves and breathing effects on those static images :-D)
Had to share this as my GF made fun of me and called me a baby, so I came here to play with other kids is that ok :stuck_out_tongue: ?

Monster

Assault

Trapper

Medic

Support

7 Likes

Boooooom!

12 Likes

Crack!!!

12 Likes

Pow!!!

15 Likes

I love you!

3 Likes

It’s like when all three of your children enter the beauty pageant and they are all your favorites!

6 Likes