Since the last update, start of Shear Madness/ Quantum Ciara, I haven’t been able to play a single game. I’m able to start finding a match through quick play, got through character select, but am unable to play in a game after the loading screen. The popup “Context Corruption” continually occurs.
This error did not occur at all prior to the update, lvl 1-19, but now happens everytime I attempt to play a game; I stopped trying after 5 attempts to avoid handicapping teammates too badly.
Things tried: updating drivers (already up to date), verify integrity of the game (100% files successfully validated), restarting computer (no effect).
I can’t think of anything else I can do to fix the error short of uninstalling and reinstalling the game (I’d like to avoid that due to data limits). Any help would be appreciated
-CPU: i7-6700K @4.00 GHz (Coolermaster 212 cooler)
- Motherboard: MSI Z170A Gaming M5 (BIOS 1.80, temp while gaming 52 C)
- Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 220-G2-0650-Y1 80+ GOLD 650W (650 watt)
- Hard drives: Kingston SSDNow V300 Series 2.5" 240GB SATA III Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SV300S37A/240G
Seagate 2TB Firecuda (Solid State Hybrid) SATA 6GB/s 64MB Cache 3.5" Internal Bare Drive ST2000DX002 (game installed here)
- RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3200 (PC4 25600) Intel Z170 Platform / Intel X99 Platform Desktop Memory Model F4-3200C16D-16GVKB
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Graphics: MSI GeForce GTX 1080 DirectX 12 GTX 1080 ARMOR 8G OC (@ 1850 GHz, temp while gaming 63 C)