Constantly getting connection to host timed out playing as behemoth

After playin a match for about 5 minutes as the behemoth, the server just crashes and everyone lags out and it gives me a loss :(. This happened my last 4/5 behemoth games. My internet still works fine after dcing and im still connected to steam.

I was just in a game where the same thing happened, but I assumed it was my internet. The entire game lagged until no one was moving and badoop, gone.

Every time I lag out, i am in this animation, not sure if coincidence, or if it’s just because I tried to use a spell after already dcing. Steam went completely down about 15 minutes ago (confirmed by issteamdown.com), might have had something to do with the connection issues.

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/540770906051454631/52B659771F7FB31D1FE5A6A4B9F8FF9C2C4E4F33/1024x640.resizedimage

This has been happen being to me a lot to but not just with behemoth the hunters as well

I have mostly just been trying to play behemoth, so I can’t say if it happens for the hunters as well, but I managed to join a game with some of the same hunters from the one I dc’ed and they said they dc’ed as well.