Console commands influencing the FPS in Evolve

I need a list of console commands in autoexec.cfg, which change advanced settings of graphics. Developers or users who know, please tell me.
I often play for Kaira and Assault, where it is necessary to always hit the target. When the load drops to 27 FPS, in idle mode 44. Each FPS is important for effective game. I have established settings of the driver of the video card for productivity, have established a priority to game, but it is not enough. (Settings graphics in game - minimum)
I am interested in such things as decrease in duration or disconnection of animation from a Dust Tagging of Cabot and to that similar dispersions from explosions of abilities of hunters and monsters.
Thanks for your attention

Hello,

I don’t know that Evolve has console command available to users. I assume that you dropped your settings to low to get a higher frame rate, yes?

Mind sharing your specs?

Yes of course. Maybe there are available settings that do not give a competitive advantage?

Would you mind posting your pc specs? It may just be a hardware issue, but the good news is that the next title update will have optimization updates which should help it run better for you!

For clarification, what you refer to aren’t ‘console commands’. Console commands are literally typed mid-game.

If I’m not mistaken, a few users before you have been facing the same problem. It’s Cryengine after all so you would expect there to be many editable options. Sadly there are not.
Many file tweaks available to similar Cryengine games like Crysis don’t seem to work for Evolve, as has been tested since Evolve’s beta when people started posting the few lines that did work such as altering FOV (there was no FOV slider yet back then).

Competitive gamers (and people who simply prefer a good framerate over good graphics) have been known to make their games look like a 1999 Runescape pre alpha version if it means a steady 120fps. I’ve done it too for a few unoptimized multiplayer games.

Evolve doesn’t seem to accept many manual tweaks I’m afraid. Best you can do is let us know your PC specs so it’s easier to point out your system’s weakest link and refer you to software or hardware that might help you out.

Like stated above, there are no console commands that can be entered in-game. There is also no command prompt commands, so what you see is what you get for settings adjustments. Chances are, if your PC is struggling to load Cabots dust it means you are on bare minimal specs and/or just below it.

Minimum specs.
Core: 2 Duo E6600 / Athlon 64 X2 6400
CPU Speed: Info
RAM: 4 GB
Video Card: AMD Radeon 5770 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or higher
Free Disk Space: 50 GB

Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz
Speed: 3.7 GHz
Number of Cores: 4
Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series (HIS HD 7870 GHz Edition)
Dedicated Memory: 2.0 GB
Total Memory: 4.0 GB
Monitor: LG Flatron w2363d
Frequency: 120 Hz
Display Maximum Resolution 1920 x 1080
Memory: 8.0 GB
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
DirectX: 11.0

Thank you for your answers