Confusing Kala Masteries

Ok

1. Siren Missiles: +10 seconds to lifespan I assume. Ok.

2. Teleporter: +10 seconds to what exactly? I would think you would want less of anything.

Kala ability question

Yeah, I’m confused about this as well. I don’t understand what the aditional seconds represent.

Answers! :slight_smile:

I might be missing it or he discuses it in his videos (at work, can’t watch) but I do not see where it explains what the +10 seconds does for your abilities.

Ditto, I’m confused on was the seconds do on her teleporter?
is it like a typo, and it’s supposed to be a minus and it takes time away from it to reset back from one-way or what? =o

@Seven02 @PreePhoenix

I thought so, thanks for the confirmation! ^^

@MaddCow, so does this mean that if it takes X seconds to go back through a Rift the masteries make it so that it only takes X-10 seconds? Then why does it say + instead of -? Also, does the Recharge Perk decrease CD even further or does it not effect her Teleport Pads?

You are asking the wrong person. @MaddCow is the bovine you’ll want to ask. :cow:

My bad, fixing now. :sweat_smile:

Not too sure tbh. I would assume that it means it doesn’t take as long to be able to go back through a teleporter once someone goes through it. I believe it would be percentage based, but I don’t know what the real number is supposed to be.

Okay, thanks. I’m still a little fuzzy but the reception’s better :slightly_smiling:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.