1 Like

This looks amazing! Great job! :smiley:

Also i found one of Cabot’s renders earlier, if your interested;

3 Likes

Thanks!

10chars

1 Like

Dang! That was fast, lol.

I love the support class one since its my fav class i will defiantly be using that as my wallpaper!

You need to download the wallpaper again. I totally forgot to use the Support icon, incase you didn’t notice it still has the Trapper one but in a yellow colour. Fail on my part, lol.

Yeah i noticed, and re-downloaded. Again these are really good. :smile:

Where are the images coming from? Very cool.

These are fantastic! I can’t wait to see what the last ones look like! I will have to make a cycling desktop theme for when they are done. It will rule!

For anyone looking for the high quality .png hunter or monster images, you can go to http://downloads.2kgames.com/evolvev3/images/uploads/abe.png and replace abe with any hunter or monster name you want. Parnell, Caira, and monster three are not added yet though.

Cool! Now added to my desktop background rotation. :slight_smile:

Nice! These are sweet!

1 Like

Thanks! Is there a chance I could get the renders of Tier 3 Assault and Medic? I already have the Medic and Assault done, but I just need to put in Parnell and Caira and I can upload them.

Here’s a preview of what they look like so far:

4 Likes

Monster background? Pretty please?

Done! I’ll update the wallpaper when the third monster is revealed.

1 Like

Seeing the characters like this, I only just noticed how the class colour is represented in each character. It’s nicely done. The wallpapers are gorgeous, nice job!

1 Like

I’ll have the Medics done by the end of the week, once they update the website and then Assault will be ready next week. Can’t wait! :smile:

If anyone can find a render of Caira somewhere that would be helpful.

These are awesome bro, thanks! Medic is my main gig, so I would love to see Caira added sometime soon, but I guess you need a render of her from Turtle Rock/2k. Haven’t seen any renders of her anywhere.

1 Like

They only posted a nice static 360 of her on the cosplay thread. But yes, loving the medic wallpaper! Can’t wait to see Caira!

@omni @Guardian

Medic has been updated.

3 Likes

Awesome stuff bro. Hope you’ll stick with it as future characters are released!