Community story time

Story time boys

I’ll start the unfinished sentence, and the next person adds another unfinished sentence on to it.

Ex:
Me: there once was a dude…
Next poster: There once was a dude that jumped off a cliff and he…

OKAY HERE WE GO

When Geoffry the Goliath jumped he…

Geoffry the Goliaths story so far:

When Geoffry the Goliath jumped he nearly missed his mark, saving himself by magically transforming himself into Kraken. He ate an annoying trapjaw using his tentacles and evolving right then and there! His cocoon was actually a spaceship that took him to a planet full of angry DLC trolls, who were unable to see further than their own rage. Geoffry decided to destroy their computers so Evolve lovers could Enjoy the marvelous game. Geoffry the now Krakken decided to go to Europe and try his fortune in a A European Lottery! He won and went on to buy a boat, and sail off to the magical land of double rainbows, right across from that one girls house that is famous for its marvelous waffles, that are really low on fat and as such make for excellent bullets, but one problem is they tend to miss a lot. So he decided to buy actual bullets, but then he found out he didn’t had any money, but then he decided to create a game and make money, but that game got flooded with negative publicity regarding their future DLC plans. Then he decided to go back to Shear and get his Monster brethren, so that he could return to Earth and Destroy all the haters, and then sinclair the bearded god came down and turned Geoffry the once Goliath turned Kraken, into an obsidian grub and to this very day, when approached by haters, he curls into a ball and sucks his toes because he can only see hope for the future in the form of amazing pineapple kittens with chainsaw…

I love you guys <3

… nearly missed his mark, saving himself by…

…magically transforming himself into Kraken and…

…eating an annoying trapjaw using his tentacles and…

…evolving right then and there! His cocoon…

Was actually a spaceship that…

took him to a planet full of…

Angry DLC trolls who were unable to…

…see further than their own rage and decided to…

…destroy their computers so Evolve lovers could…

… Enjoy the marvelous game…

C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER.

K. i’m out

cough more like community-run-on-sentence-time cough

Carry on, sorry for the interruption :smiley:

…so Geoffry the now Krakken decided to…

…go to Europe and try his fortune in a…

…A European Lottery!..

…He won and went on to…

…Buy a boat and sail off to…

…the magical land of double rainbows, right across from…

…that one girls house that is…