Community Skins Not Being Awarded

Hi all!

We’ve seen a number of people report they didn’t get their skins after participating in a community challenge and we’re hoping to find some sort pattern as to why!

So, if you did not get a skin after a community challenge here are the steps you need to follow.

1 - Contact 2K Support. You can enter a ticket in here.
http://support.2k.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=46466

Protips on when you report the issue to them:

• Give as much info as possible - if you know the time you played, list it.
  • If you were streaming during that time - link your video to show you have proof!
  • Get an achievement/trophy? Those are timestamped! Snap a screen shot (if you’re on console, you can go to your profile on the XBL/PSN websites for that info as well) and share it.

2 - After reporting the issue, come here and answer the following questions:

• What platform are you on?
  • What challenge was this for?
  • When did you play (please include timezone)?
  • How long had the game been running?
  • When was the last time you played previously?
  • How many times have you not been rewarded your skin properly?
  • Were you playing solo or online?
  • Remember anyting weird while playing?

I can’t get you guys your skins, but hopefully by working together we can figure out what causes you to not get a skin so we can work to fix it.

Thanks everyone!

Is the Poison Frog Skin actually live?
Frostbite and Gold Kraken skins...Missing?
Weekend Challenge! Poison Frog Skin UPDATE: WOW 53,000,000+ I'M SO F***ING PROUD OF YOU GUYS! EXPECT SKIN 1/28!
I didn't get the frog skin
Did they already give out the wraith frostbite skin?
Weekend Challenge! Poison Frog Skin UPDATE: WOW 53,000,000+ I'M SO F***ING PROUD OF YOU GUYS! EXPECT SKIN 1/28!
The Viewer Challenge - Gamescom 2015 - All Evolve owners to get Dragonscale Skins!

What platform are you on? PS4
What challenge was this for? Behemoth
When did you play (please include timezone)? That Friday between 11pm and 1am central.
How long had the game been running? A couple hours, I think.
When was the last time you played previously? A week before, I think.
How many times have you not been rewarded your skin properly? Just this time.
Were you playing solo or online? Online.
Remember anyting weird while playing? I don’t think I was ever able to play a full match. I think I dropped into every match.

My ticket has been escalated to see if something can be done but I was told that technically I may not have met “some requirement” left very vague when I hear back from them about the final response I will ask for clarification because I can’t see anything I missed.

What platform are you on? PC
What challenge was this for? Hyde Melting Faces
When did you play (please include timezone)? 13:27 approximately Eastern Time
How long had the game been running? 10 minutes approximately
When was the last time you played previously? The previous community event Behemoth Blood Rock Skin on the Saturday I believe.
How many times have you not been rewarded your skin properly? This is the first time.
Were you playing solo or online? Solo
Remember anyting weird while playing? Only thing I can think of is that I had the advantage Hunter selected so that it would go faster. Other than that I am sure I used Hyde and that I flamed the monster a LOT.

What platform are you on? -Pc
What challenge was this for? -Behemoth Blood Rock
When did you play (please include timezone)? -Late afternoon on Saturday (It was about a day after challenge start) Timezone CEST
How long had the game been running? -about 2 hours
When was the last time you played previously? -hard to tell it was rather infrequently throughout the week before and 2 or 3 games per session
How many times have you not been rewarded your skin properly? -I know that i got multiple rewards before with less participation but i never kept close track of it
Were you playing solo or online? -100% online all of the games during that challenge
Remember anyting weird while playing? -I did not notice anything unusual while playing.

Just to update, 2k were very helpful, though it hasn’t been confirmed yet it seems that there may have been some miscommunication here about the event and the time that it started/ended. In the description it says -

This weekend between 12:01 AM ET on Friday, July 24 and 12:01 AM ET on
Monday, July 27 the community needs to deal at least 70 million damage
to Monsters with Hyde’s Flamethrower.

But 2k made a special point to claim that -

I also wanted to let you know that the time frame that we mention when
announcing these events relates to Pacific Standard Time and not “Local
Time.”

I asked them to confirm who was right about this as it makes a pretty big difference and will let you know unless a mod can clear that up for us first.

The description is correct. As the producer working with the guy who sets up the challenge, I can totally confirm that. It was in fact Eastern Standard Time, not Pacific. The customer service rep must have gotten confused there.

Platform: Xbox One
Challenge: Behemoth
When did I play: Between 5:30 and 7:00 am EST
Previous Play time: I believe the weekend before Behemoth was for Hank’s Predator Skin, so it’d be the weekend before that.
Game run time: I had just put the game in that morning, booted it up, checked to see that the news feed was working fine (it was), and I believe I scrolled through the in-game store and saw the Wraith Hornet skin as new.
How many times have I not been rewarded the challenge properly: This is the first instance.
Was I playing Solo or Online: Both. I played a Solo match first, then jumped online.
Remember anything weird while playing: Nothing weird, but I remember I was Caira, alongside Bucket, Markov, and Abe, against a Jade Behemoth. Everybody else died twice, but during their second wait to respawn, Behemoth killed me and ended the match.

What platform are you on? : PC

What challenge was this for? : BEHEMOTH WRECKING BALL CHALLENGE WEEKEND

When did you play ?: 13:20 AM GMT-3 Saturday

How long had the game been running?: 30 mins

When was the last time you played previously? in maggie predator challange

How many times have you not been rewarded your skin properly? That is first time

Were you playing solo or online? 1 match solo with monster and other with hunter in online

Remember anyting weird while playing? No, nothing weird.

What platform are you on? : Xbox One

What challenge was this for? : Community Viewer Challenge, DragonScale Assault Skin

When did you play ?: I’ve been watching portions of the stream for every day

When was the last time you played previously? I play regularly and I also watch the Twitch streams on a regular basis

How many times have you not been rewarded your skin properly? That’s the first time now

What platform are you on? - PS4
What challenge was this for? - Wraith Frostbite Skin
When did you play (please include timezone)? - Friday October 16th 6pm MEZ
How long had the game been running? - Around 12min after that I disconnected, because of network problems (probably the cause why the skins are missing). These problems weren’t fixed till Saturday and after that I wasn’t able to play.
When was the last time you played previously? - Yesterday playing Offline Solo
How many times have you not been rewarded your skin properly? - That is actually the first time.
Were you playing solo or online? - I was playing online.
Remember anyting weird while playing? - Disconnect was the only thing weird.

What platform are you on? Both the PS4 & X1
What challenge was this for? For both the Wraith & Behemoth done fall of 2015
When did you play (please include timezone)? Pacific Time. For the Behemoth the last 3 days, for the Wraith I think just the night before it was done.
How long had the game been running? For the Wraith challenge, I didn’t do many for the X1 and exactly one match for the PS4. For the Behemoth I did over 3-4 matches for the PS4 & well over 10 for the X1.
When was the last time you played previously? I’ve played on both consoles today. 11/2/2015 around 8:30pm.
How many times have you not been rewarded your skin properly? Twice now. Have only attempted to do 2 others I think. I know the community did not reach the Caira skin & I have the Kraken skins.
Were you playing solo or online? 98% of the time I’m solo/offline, but still connected to the wifi.
Remember anyting weird while playing?** The X1 Evolve version tends to crash A-LOT more than the PS4 version which I’m not really sure why, but when doing this challenge’s I’ve for sure completed the matches meeting the requirements for said challenge. (Though the one match for the PS4 Wraith challenge I might not have done right since I didn’t play as the Wraith like I did for the X1)

Damn of course on the golden behemoth. Hope it gets fixed. But i have faith in TRS

Ugh, i really want the skin, and I participated, but i’m terminally lazy, i’ll do this tomorrow.

or is the behemoth gold skin not released yet?

I don’t think gold behemoth is wrapped up on the my2k side yet, should have it by Thursday

lovely, thanks Tara

Is the BloodRock skin not out til Thursday either?

I’m on PS4. I was at work, at 11:00pm Monday night.
Was on the forums, realized that the Behemoth challenge was ending at Midnight, and my Playstation Plus has been expired so I haven’t played much Evolve. Called my girlfriend at 11:00, asked her to hop on Evolve and play as much Behemoth as she could before midnight. She played two rounds at 11:20, solo, since I needed to renew our online with Playstation plus. This means I qualified for the challenge, right? I figured the skin won’t be out for awhile.

I couldn’t tell if the challenge ended Monday at midnight or Sunday… I had to work all of Halloween, slept most of Sunday, til I had work again, then I worked all today. I have every other gold skin, and every challenge skin, my schedule just keeps screwing me on the Bloodrock Behemoth skin. :sweat:
Super nervous I didn’t get it… If I didn’t qualify, I’d buy it Devs, I really wana complete my Gold collection. And that Bloodrock skin is my favorite skin in the game. I participated in the Wrecking Ball challenge way back when, never got it, even though my girlfriend did on her account. Was super bummed, submitted a ticket to 2k but they said they couldn’t help. Then my schedule might have made me miss this one too, I’d be so bummed. I’d pay $20 for those skins, no joke!! :disappointed_relieved:

I played on ps4 solo but my console was online I didn’t get either of the skins for monster month kraken challenge the gold one and the frostbite I played between 4:30 am Friday October 2 til 20:45 Wednesday October 4 the game didn’t show me anything wired and I got all of my skins while playing solo and I play this game almost every day for 1 to 4 hours and it’s the first time i haven’t get my skins and one more thing is trs going to these skins again because it’s really not fair we have spent so much money on this game and don’t get me wrong we friggin love it please do these skins again