We’ve seen a number of people report they didn’t get their skins after participating in a community challenge and we’re hoping to find some sort pattern as to why!
So, if you did not get a skin after a community challenge here are the steps you need to follow.
1 - Contact 2K Support. You can enter a ticket in here.
Protips on when you report the issue to them:
- Give as much info as possible - if you know the time you played, list it.
- If you were streaming during that time - link your video to show you have proof!
- Get an achievement/trophy? Those are timestamped! Snap a screen shot (if you’re on console, you can go to your profile on the XBL/PSN websites for that info as well) and share it.
2 - After reporting the issue, come here and answer the following questions:
- What platform are you on?
- What challenge was this for?
- When did you play (please include timezone)?
- How long had the game been running?
- When was the last time you played previously?
- How many times have you not been rewarded your skin properly?
- Were you playing solo or online?
- Remember anyting weird while playing?
I can’t get you guys your skins, but hopefully by working together we can figure out what causes you to not get a skin so we can work to fix it.